Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Credit Portfolio - TTS Risk Manager - VPApply Now Locations: Tampa, Florida, Buffalo, New York Job Function: Risk Management Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19147990
TTS Risk is a specialized group within ICG Risk that provides second line risk management for TTS – Treasury and Trade Solutions. This is a business with $10bn annual revenues, a $125bn credit portfolio and a $950bn Clearing limit portfolio. It is undergoing rapid transformation in line with the transaction services industry as a whole. TTS Risk covers all TTS products – Payments & Receivables, Trade and Commercial Cards and provides a holistic second line challenge to the business, in partnership with other ICG and corporate risk management teams. The overall objective of this role is to provide guidance and analyses to the TTS business on Risk and Regulatory matters, as well as manage regulatory deliverables and remediation work required of TTS Risk. The role offers involvement in projects covering Trade, Cash and Cards, which will provide working experience and knowledge across the entire TTS Business, which is one of the cornerstones of Citi’s global strategy. Additional, there will be active involvement with Citi- and ICG-wide remediation projects such as DSFT, Y-14 and Booking Model Review.
- Contribute to the development of new techniques and improvement of processes and work-flows by applying in-depth disciplinary knowledge and integrating subject matter and industry expertise within Risk Management
- Professional ability and presence to interact with Senior Bank, Regulatory and Audit Management
- Familiarity with regulatory landscape facing global banks. Ideally, have worked in banking industry or regulators institutions
- Regulatory risk project management ownership (business requirements, analysis and testing) for delivery of regulatory solutions. (i.e.. CECL, DSFT, stress test and CCAR regulatory requirements, etc.)
- Performs business analysis to respond to regulatory and business questions and provide portfolio insights.
- Performs data analysis to monitor and track data quality and completeness of data. Additional responsibilities will include the review of input data and the consolidation of multiple model outputs into various presentations for management consumption.
- Project Management of various deliverables for Portfolio Risk Review chapter. Involvement in rationalization of EUCs (End User Computing) used for Portfolio Risk Reviews.
- Develop recommendations to adjust credit policies by analyzing credit and financial performance and utilizing statistical scoring, segmentation, and regression and simulation techniques
- Research customer and/or management queries using risk systems and data and support ad-hoc risk policy analyses and projects as required
- Proven relationship management skills with ability to deepen relationships and build partnerships across the business, executive leadership and key functional support areas like Government Affairs, Communications, Legal, Compliance, Control, in-business Risk and Independent Risk
- Proven ability to manage multiple, concurrent large scale projects from ideation through testing and implementation
- Participate in developing, testing, and optimizing credit policies, ensuring consistency and regulatory compliance, and assist in the implementation of those policies, processes and other related initiatives
- Ability to communicate with senior management and present analytics findings & testing results for management review
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience in risk management or equivalent training and experience preferably in the financial services industry
- Proven ability to apply credit and risk principles toward business goals
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and prioritize
- Proven ability to remain organized in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational and analytic skills
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.