CAO Data Governance Regulatory Interactions Lead
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Chief Administrative Office (CAO) plays a critical role in leading Citi’s Transformation initiatives, which represent the bank’s top priorities globally at an enterprise wide level. This includes Citi’s Data Governance Plan, which is being developed to bring the bank forward per the direction set forth in Citi’s Enterprise Data Strategy. The CAO, in partnership with the Chief Data Governance Office (CDGO), will be focused on delivering against the commitments outlined in the Data Governance Plan (DGP) including a governance framework, as well as a number of foundational data capabilities.
The CAO Data Governance Plan Regulatory Interactions Analyst will be part of the team responsible for the promotion, support, monitoring and reporting on Citi’s interactions with its regulators, Board and senior management DGP governance forums.
- Ensure all materials and messaging are consistent with DGP initiatives across various governance forums
- Analyze and summarize information/documentation responsive to regulatory requests.
- Communicate to senior management effectively and concisely key information regarding regulatory exams and interactions and governance forums, distilling the key outcomes of the meetings/exams and progress in addressing corrective actions.
- Maintain CAO Regulatory and Governance Interactions materials including keeping SharePoint up to date
- Manage iCAPs administration for relevant commitments and ensure all iCAPs requirements are met, or to escalate appropriately
- Establish strong relationships with 2nd and 3rd lines of defense and Risk and Controls partners
- Communicate extensively (verbally and in writing) and develop effective relationships with governance forum contributors and attendees
- Participate in the creation of materials used in governance forums include regulator meetings and Board updates
- Capture discussion key points and develop detailed minutes and action items from governance forum meetings
- Maintain a list of action items across governance forums and perform necessary follow-ups
- Maintain awareness of Data Governance Program initiatives including objectives, written commitments, reported risks and issues that may impact timely and quality delivery of commitments
- Ensure DGP is compliant with Regulatory Engagement Policy and provide guidance on requirements, or if needed, develop a plan to reach compliance
- Develop depth and breadth of knowledge on data initiatives across businesses and functions
- Independent self-starter, with intellectual curiosity and bias for action
- Logical critical thinker, with ability to see the big picture
- Attention to detail, reads the “fine print”
- Excellent influencing, facilitation and partnering skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal and communications skills -- presenting, writing, editing
- Comfortable working in high pressure, fast paced environment, and managing multiple competing and shifting priorities
- High level of diplomacy
- Ease interfacing and engaging with stakeholder at all levels (analyst through Managing Director)
- Ability to inspire trust, promote collaboration and motivate action
- Strives for continuous improvement
Knowledge / Experience:
- 3-5+ years of experience Understanding of the regulatory environment within which Citi operates
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Knowledge of data management, data governance, data quality or related data concepts (DAMA, DMBOK) preferred
- Familiarity with BCBS 239, Regulation YY and Heightened Standards highly desirable
- Bachelor’s/University degree and or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Program Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs