C14- Finance Transformation Office- Program Manager
Tampa, Florida| New York, New YorkJob Req ID 22441385
Citi is undergoing a Transformation to modernize and simplify the bank. We’re raising the bar and taking the opportunity to reevaluate the way we do business. This includes fostering a culture of curiosity and excellence and shifting our mindset to be simpler and data driven, making Citi an easier place to work and improving client experience. If you’re ready to be at the forefront of Transformation while taking your career to the next level, we invite you to come and join us!
As one of the world’s most global banks, Citi gives you the tools to make a difference. Through Transformation, we’re building the future of the bank and shaping the banking industry. Citi employs over 220,000 individuals located around the world, encompassing a broad range of teams, roles, cultures and backgrounds. Some of the skills that will make you successful in this role include:
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Credible Challenge
- Risk Management
- Data and Results Driven
• Day to day ownership of program management success
• Drive adherence to FTO standards
• Support the development and implementation of FTO playbook
• Supports identification of risks, dependencies and issues across the Program and coordinates mitigation actions
• Support Program management leads in their day to day ownership of program delivery
• Coach and support Project leads in resolving issues and escalations
• Identifies and resolves risk and issues where possible or escalates to leadership as required
• Support the Initiative leads in working with business stakeholders to identify business needs, validate pain points, and determine the high-level value proposition / business case for implementing innovative solutions via the FTO
• Provide Finance Transformation office reporting and informational updates to Program Leads and stakeholders
• Develop/analyze reports to identify trends, patterns, and issues related to the management of Finance Transformation initiatives, and present findings and recommendations to Program Leads
• Continuously assess the Finance Transformation Office PMO Office initiatives and introduce improvements and best practices, as needed
• Collaborate with other project managers to promote an environment conducive to information exchange
• Support other Finance Transformation projects, as needed
• 10+ years of experience in Program/Project Management with proven success in project management and execution of Finance Transformation projects
• Experience with Lean Six Sigma and agile is a plus
• Experience within Financial Services is preferred.
• Experience in leading organizational change initiatives.
• Experience in supporting the development and implementation of new business processes
• Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills; being able to analyze data, draw conclusions, identify trends and issues, and diagnose root cause of issues
• Ability to support a cross-functional project team with varied disciplines.
• Proven experience in providing quality control and oversight, and development of dashboards and reports for a portfolio of projects.
• Track record of success in delivering high quality work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• Analytical mindset to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations
• A team player who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to contribute
• Experience or demonstrated ability to work effectively within a heavily matrixed organization
• Strong communications (written, verbal and interpersonal) skills, including tact, diplomacy, and ability to influence senior executives
• Integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive professional attitude
• Oral Communication
• Written Communication
• Project Management
• Relationship Building
• Results Orientation
• Strategic Orientation
• Strong analytical, problem solving, project management and people management skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:Research
Job Family:Research Product
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
“By joining Transformation, you will be at the center of driving change at Citi. You’ll help us lay the foundation to make this a better place to work and do business by implementing sound risk and controls. This team will give you a launchpad of endless opportunities to grow as a professional and challenge yourself while working across various functions.”
Risk & Controls Transformation Lead
“Citi hires people for their potential and not just their experience. This gives people, including myself, the opportunity to try different roles and explore new careers. Transformation at Citi is a new adventure and will challenge how we do things at Citi: with clients, with regulators and with our peers.”
Mexico Transformation Head
“Data Transformation is a great area to be a part of at Citi. Data is at the heart of our business and ensuring that our data is of good quality with clear ownership is imperative to our success.”
Data Operating Model and Governance Program Lead
“This is an exciting area to work in at Citi! Being part of Transforming a 200+ year-old institution is a once in a lifetime opportunity. This is relatively new work, so not only you can learn new skills and get exposure, but you can play a pivotal role in shaping the Citi of the future.”
Data Tooling and Capability Head
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs