Business Architect Lead Analyst - R21037712 - Transformation General Program
As a bank with a brain and a soul, Citi creates economic value that is systemically responsible and in our clients’ best interests. As a financial institution that touches every region of the world and every sector that shapes your daily life, our Enterprise Operations & Technology teams are charged with a mission that rivals any large tech company. Our technology solutions are the foundations of everything we do. We keep the bank safe and provide the technical tools our workers need to be successful. We design our digital architecture and ensure our platforms provide a first-class customer experience. Our operations teams manage risk, resources, and program management. We focus on enterprise resiliency and business continuity. We develop, coordinate, and execute strategic operational plans. Essentially, Enterprise Operations & Technology re-engineers client and partner processes to deliver excellence through secure, reliable, and controlled services.
The Business Simplification Group is a dynamic strategic organization at the forefront of the Citi Transformation efforts. We act as a catalyst across businesses and functions driving the transformation of Citi into a simpler, customer-centric organization. We are responsible for partnering with business lines and functions to establish the framework for and execute the simplification program, which includes developing enterprise-wide domain taxonomies, publishing standard playbooks and procedures, as well as creating process and design engineering models. We also provide the businesses and functions with ongoing governance, program oversight, and metrics and reporting to ensure consistency, control, and accountability as it relates to the program. We partner with the business to develop the frameworks that are the foundations of everything we do.
As part of BSG, the Business Architecture Team seeks to create and help implement an agreed end-state vision of Citi’s business, data and application architecture. It uses a process driven approach to define how capabilities are bounded, placed, deployed, shared, connected and operated to meet business objectives. The incumbent works with colleagues in business and technology groups to help shape, define and implement capabilities that help meet business objectives in the context of an agreed Business Architecture.
Our commitment to diversity includes a workforce that represents the clients we serve globally from all walks of life, backgrounds, and origins. We foster an environment where the best people want to work. We value and demand respect for others, promote individuals based on merit, and ensure opportunities for personal development are widely available to all. Ideal candidates are innovators with well-rounded backgrounds who bring their authentic selves to work and complement our culture of delivering results with pride. If you are a problem solver who seeks passion in your work, come join us. We’ll enable growth and progress together.
- Manages key deliverables associated with CEAM (Citi Enterprise Architecture Methodology) workstreams: enterprise business process taxonomies and enterprise issue mapping
- Builds a thorough understanding of Citibank enterprise-wide business processes
- Manages ongoing, continuous improvement efforts including both “BAU” change management and broader, strategic transformation
- Participates in creating effective and efficient processes and governance
- Establishes trusted relationships with SMEs and senior representatives within business lines and supporting functions
- Partners with business architects and other stakeholders in the execution of CEAM and Business Simplification objectives
- Champions Business Simplification; acts as educator and envoy of the Citi Enterprise Architecture Methodology
- Experience leading or providing material support to BPM (Business Process Management) projects/initiatives
- Experience leading or providing material support to transformational projects that cross organizational divisions
- Previous experience as a process engineer and/or familiarity with process design principles would be an asset
- Previous holistic career experience working across multiple banking sectors would be an asset
- Need for ‘intellectual curiosity’, honesty and critical thinking skills
- Exemplary written and oral skills required; ability to synthesize key messages and “storytell”
- Exceptional ability to deliver results using influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills
- Ability to retain the "big picture" without losing attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree in business or technology management would be an asset
- Professional certifications (IASSC, TOGAF, ITIL) would be an asset
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com | Twitter: @Citi | YouTube: www.youtube.com/citi | Blog: http://blog.citigroup.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/citi | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/citi.
Job Family Group:Finance
Job Family:Business Architecture & Transformation
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs