Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
AVP- Senior Project Lead- HRSS Ops Support
- Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Operations - Core
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19013300
Citi Human Resources Shared Services (HRSS) is an organization of nearly 1,500 employees that provides customer-focused, value-centric HR shared services, including HR systems, operations, and payroll administration globally. Our mission at HRSS is to develop a world-class global HR infrastructure that provides services, processes and tools to enable businesses to manage their employees while assisting in management of cost, risk, growth and quality. This is an opportunity based in the HRSS Global Employee Lifecycle Services (ELCS) product team leading HRSS Global Project initiatives, collaborating with taxonomy leaders in the organization and partnering with the HR organization.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Work in close partnership with HRSS regional operations, global products, and HR partners to successfully design, develop and deliver globally consistent and locally compliant Employee Lifecycle product operations, strategies and solutions.
- Develop subject matter expertise in ELCS functional practices and their alignment with business objectives and deliverables.
- Leverage a strong understanding of HR System capabilities across HR taxonomies such as Core HR, Time and Absence and Integrated Global Payroll to design global operational solutions, specifically using Workday and Service Now.
- Partner with regional HRSS leadership teams to implement harmonized ELCS practices and processes in Citi Service Centers across the globe, includes leading operational process design, training, and procedure documentation.
- Assist the Global Employee Lifecycle Services leadership team in its execution of all portfolio / project / program management.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in process design sessions using HR applications and services including; Workday Core HR and Employee Direct Access, Citi Time Management System, Mobility processing, and Service Now.
- Ensure compliance with HRSS operations strategy through validation of HRSS operating principles, execution of best practices and the support and engagement of process improvement methodologies.
- Manage key HRSS programs and projects including developing global plans; leading project tasks; facilitation; communication and execution.
- Assist in the adoption of tools, methodologies, and governance to ensure that major programs are managed effectively, on-time and to specifications; lead the development/enhancement of tools, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, related experience of 5-7 years
- Project management or Six Sigma certification preferred or demonstrated experience with project management
- Proficient analyzing and manipulating data, and working with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Workday HCM and Service Now HR Service Delivery preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Extensive knowledge of HR Shared Services product offerings and tools
- Experience designing end to end HR business processes.
- Proven success at working both independently and in a collaborative environment
- Must possess leadership ability to see the big picture without losing attention to detail and strong relationship management skills with the ability to handle conflict and negotiations
- Provides analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions
- Persuades and influences others through developed communication and diplomacy skills with colleagues, stakeholders and partners
- Experience and ease in interfacing with senior management
- Excellent organizational, communication, relationship building and influencing skills
- Strong commitment to quality, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Effectively function in an environment that is global and culturally diverse
- Ability to multi-task and handle short-term deadlines & conflicting priorities