Agile Product Management - Financial Resource Management C15
Agile Product & Solutions Management
The Agile Product Manager - FRM is a vital leader in Citi’s finance transformation office (FTO). With a global remit, they will ensure their Portfolio group consistently has an executable and industry leading integrated financial planning and risk management vision. They will have a strategic solution mindset and as a Servant Leader, will be able to develop the vision of the Product and solution managers they lead.
The Agile Product & Solution Manager will be situated with a cohort of four other Agile Product & Solutions Managers each bringing T-shaped expertise from a wide range of industries – not just banking – to ensure true diversity in mindset and culture that is essential for creative and execution excellence at this level. They will actively drive an Agile, product & service first transformation. With their Finance and Business partners, they will develop a vision for Reporting service at Citi that serves all stakeholders and places Citi as an industry leader.
Product Management at Finance is a vibrant craft that requires reimagining the status quo, finding value creation opportunities, and driving innovative and sustainable customer experiences through innovative efforts and Agile thinking.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a best-in-class Solution & Product Management center of excellence at one of the world’s biggest banks from the ground up in partnership with a team with a relentless drive for improvement.
They will support the wider FTO in driving change in culture, risk and controls, architecture and technology, data, and communication. They love to challenge the status quo and have track record of successfully disrupting the “way its always been done” and delivering what good looks like.
- Lead the product & Solution managers in the FTO for Financial Resource Management, leveraging T-shaped capabilities—working across functional silos but also deeply embedded within the initiative itself
- Develop, in partnership with the other Solution Directors, a best in class Product & Solution Management discipline in the FTO.
- Take ownership of a particular horizontal product management skillset, driving the upskilling of all product managers in the FTO to be best-in-class.
- Be a key leader in the overall Agile transformation.
- A servant leader to Program Product Managers, including developing their career and intellectual growth. Necessary specific banking expertise may lie in this team alone - the Product & Solution Director will bring best-in-class Product Management skills to this team.
- Guiding program solution managers in planning for Program Increments
- Setting OKRs or similar goal frameworks to inspire your team and hold yourself and your team to account.
- Ensure close collaboration with stakeholders: managing them in terms of expectations, dependencies and buy-in
- Partner with business leaders to understand their unique businesses and processes and how they can be streamlined in a way that enhances controls, creates efficiencies, and drives business growth
- Resolves risks and issues across the portfolio group in partnership with their peers in the FTO
- Analyze reports to identify trends, patterns, and issues related to the management of Finance Transformation initiatives, and present findings and recommendations to Program Leads
- Continuously assess the Finance Transformation Office PMO Office initiatives and introduce improvements and best practices, as needed
- 10+ years of experience as an Agile Product or Solution Manager
- Experience leading teams of Product Managers
- Be analytical minded and strategic solutions oriented
- Have a can-do attitude with a human centered approach
- Take and execute decisions
- Incident management skills
- Be able to pay attention to details while keeping the overview
- Collaborate with people and be able to motivate, empower, challenge and stimulate them
- Strong communications (written, verbal and interpersonal) skills, including tact, diplomacy, and ability to influence senior executives
- Experience in supporting transformation projects and organizational change initiatives
- Experience in supporting the development and implementation of new business processes
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills; being able to analyze data, draw conclusions, identify trends and issues, and diagnose root cause of issues
- Ability to build relationships and partner across a complex organization
- Ability to support a cross-functional project team with varied disciplines
- Proven experience in providing quality control and oversight to a portfolio of projects however you are a Do-er. You’re biased toward action, you try things and sometimes you fail. You can get around roadblocks and stay focused on your goals. You’re well organized, able to multitask and able to prioritize your work
- Track record of success in delivering high quality work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Analytical mindset to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations
- A leader who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to contribute
- A team player who will implement initiatives effectively and motivate others to carry out their work
- Experience or demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-based environment within a heavily matrixed organization
- Integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive professional attitude
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Project Management
- Relationship Building
- Results Orientation
- Strategic Orientation
- Strong analytical, problem solving, project management and people management skills.
- Creative thinker; thinks outside the box and challenges conventional wisdom.
Job Family Group:Finance
Job Family:Fin Solutions Dsgn & Implement
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs