Agile Assurance and Change Control Manager C15
Agile Assurance and Change Control Manager
We are seeking an experienced and talented Agile Assurance and Change Control Manager to help transition our business from its existing work practices to infusing a real agile understanding from the top-down. In the Agile Assurance and Change Control Manager role, you'll ensure that you are coordinating with enterprise partners to enable predictable, quality delivery while maintaining a focus on the continuous improvement of the team.
The Agile Assurance and Change Control Manager will optimize team productivity by removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the team's goals and by preserving flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes on the team.
You will be responsible for communicating effectively with highly experienced people and be at the front end of building solutions. You will be required to draw on your management and team leadership expertise, you will ensure that solutions meet the business standards and requirements specified to successfully deliver into production.
The Agile Assurance and Change Control Manager will actively identify and manage existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role, whilst ensuring the successful delivery of multiple outcomes via multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ensure risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follow written risk and compliance policies and procedures for business activities.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, testing, and monitoring an internal control environment, including preventative and detective controls, to effectively manage risks.
- Builds and oversees a team of employees for assigned support area through ongoing execution of recruiting, development, retention, coaching and support, performance management, and managerial activities.
- Oversees efforts in establishing documentation standards and quality assurance methodologies for support functions and ensure adherence to standards across teams.
- Accountable for the identification, research, and analysis of end to end business, processes, and support opportunities.
- Develops and oversees metrics for support capabilities and/or processes (KPIs, OKRs, etc.).
- Creates a multi-year plan to operationalize a support strategy, with key milestones, deliverables, and realization targets.
- Oversees the creation and execution of departmental budgets and forecasts for applicable support function.
- Oversees the availability management of solutions / domains by applying strong change and incident management practices.
- Works across multiple functional areas and influences future business strategy to be able to best utilize available support functions as well as future ones.
- Stays abreast of industry trends and understands the direction of applicable support capabilities and ensures environment is agile enough to change quickly to support.
- Builds successful stakeholder relationships with other business leaders by developing a clear understanding of business needs, acting as a trusted advisor, and ensuring cost-effective delivery of technology support services to meet those needs.
- Ensures team(s) maintains focus on quality and continuous delivery
- Responsible for creating a team environment that engenders delivery at pace whilst also remaining flexible enough to adapt to changing business priorities, and championing and coaching best-practice
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 8 years of project management experience
- At least 6 years of Agile experience
- 6+ years of Agile experience
- Experience as Solution Train Engineer working with risk and control functions in highly regulated industries
- Experience with multiple monitoring and alerting software packages and implementing a monitoring program for an application portfolio to reduce incidents
- Prior experience with driving routines for effective communication with business stakeholders and change management groups
- Prior experience creating high performing teams, attracting, and retaining talented employees through delivering a fantastic employee experience
- Prior experience driving a portfolio of applications to deliver on compliance requirements in financial services
- Scrum Alliance CSM or CSP certification, PMI’s Agile Certified Professional (ACP) or PMP, Six Sigma certification or SAFe certified or experience (or other scaled agile frameworks)
Job Family Group:Finance
Job Family:Fin Solutions Dsgn & Implement
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs