VP, Financial Solutions Lead Analyst
The Fin Solutions Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Contributes to the design, roll-out and governance of financial solutions, including:
- Participates in formulating and setting strategic direction for the process, organization and architecture covering Finance across Citi businesses, products, functions and locations
- Assists in setting business and information architecture standards for Finance
- Plays a part in settling and operating necessary forums and frameworks to establish and govern policies and starts for global Finance processes
- Participates in assessing and incorporating changing business, regulatory and market information needs into finance processes and applications
- Strategic professional who advises on directional strategy by analyzing subject matter and its application in own job and the business.
- Acts as a technical expert who acts as an advisor on significant business/product decisions
- Implements policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Strategic reporting subject matter expert responsible for communicating functionality requirements to Finance, Risk, FRSS and Technology teams in order to drive reporting improvements in the global regulatory reporting process.
- Communicate dependencies between technology, operations, and implementation teams to successfully implement system and process changes.
- Developing and implementing standardized and efficient end-to-end reporting processes for activities associated with regulatory reporting.
- Transforming disparate processes into a streamlined, standardized and best-in-class global process, while understanding the requisite level of detail required for successful implementations. This includes the removal of legacy process and system silos.
- Partner with technology leaders to prioritize and align technology roadmaps to process improvement plans while seeking opportunities for Finance-Risk integration.
- Identify emerging industry trends and thinking and apply to Citi, including driving Digital Transformation and Automation.
- 6-10+ years of relevant experience, within the financial services industry preferred
- Program / project management experience using a structured methodology to successfully track, plan, monitor and report on concurrent, multiple projects.
- Process reengineering and change management preferred.
- Experience in Citi's Finance organization and processes that span geographic, functional and business perspectives a plus.
- An understanding of the strategic Citi Finance-Risk architecture with the ability to identify and drive change by thinking “out of the box”.
- A proven track record of collaborating and building relationships and influencing across the organization.
- Outstanding analytical, strategic and problem solving skills coupled with strong and broad based finance and internal control skills.
- Personally demonstrates the desire for continuous learning and creates environments where employees are provided development opportunities.
- Ability to understand the strategic direction and translate to the delivering of successful results in a complex and cross-functional organization.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and influencing skills coupled with an ability to build a broad base of support among key decision makers at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables, excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong and demonstrated execution skills.
- A proven track record of process transformations, including technology integration is beneficial.
- Recognized technical authority for an area within the business.
- Requires communication and diplomacy skills in order to guide and influence others.
- Experience and demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities in a complex and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to make decisions in the absence of detailed instructions.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- In depth knowledge of banking products / systems preferred.
- CPA preferred
- Bachelors degree, potentially Masters degree
Job Family Group:Finance
Job Family:Fin Solutions Dsgn & Implement
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs