Global Head of Digital Client Support
The Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) Group provides integrated cash management and trade finance services to multinational corporations, financial institutions, and public sector organizations across the globe. Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions offers the industry's most comprehensive suite of treasury and trade solutions, including cash management, payments, receivables, liquidity management and investment services, working capital solutions, commercial and prepaid card programs, trade finance and services.
TTS Client Operations provides the day to day processing and servicing needs of the TTS Client base across 101 countries. Previously two distinct units, a new structure which merges both functions is being established to drive a greater client experience and operational efficiency.
The TTS Cash Service leadership team is leading the Client Service experience with focus on driving our Digital-first agenda, eliminating client friction end-to-end, redesigning, and simplifying the customer journey and embedding a service excellence culture across the organization. This individual will lead and manage the Digital Client Support team, which includes the Global client Advisory team, the Global Citidirect and CitiConnect inquiry support teams. This individual will also focus on delivering a global and consistent follow the Sun Digital client support for Ecommerce clients and defining the Digital support end-state model for Instant Payments and Express product offerings
- This individual will be a member of the Digital Client Delivery & Excellence Exco team
- Establish strategic direction, set priorities and then ensure timely and accurate execution in line with business strategy
- Provides strategic direction to ensure delivery of high quality customer service and client experience, reflected in a high degree of Customer Satisfaction for the TTS business.
- Manage 300 FTEs supporting Citidirect and CitiConnect inquiries globally.
- Have the Senior Presence, Depth in Understanding of CitiConnect & the Confidence to point out the Real root of a Poor Client Experience – from Product Features, to Sales, to how Deals are Implemented & Clients On-boarded, to Delivery and finally Service.
- Change the Paradigm on Service – Service existing Client segments with a completely New definition of Service – eliminating the reasons for Client Pain – not Resolving their queries alone
- Lead the designing of the Future state of the Low Touch Service model and execute the implementation.
- Fosters a culture of Zero Tolerance on Client issues creating the highest Client compassion across all functions
- Develops a deep understanding of Client requirements and proactively creating solutions to enhance Client experience.
- Monitors the best Client Servicing practices in the industry and enhances our service model to create competitive advantage
- Creates a deep engagement and partnership with Business/ Coverage Stakeholders and helps drive discussions with Client.
- Owns Client issues End to End - related to TTS Senior Point of Contact/Escalation for the Business/Various Stakeholders related to Service initiatives/matters.
- Maintains Robust Control environment over the Service space
- People Management – Attract, Groom, Coach and Retain Talent; ensuring high motivation levels - influencing direct managers and their teams to perform at the highest levels of productivity.
- Drives Overall Performance on Customer Satisfaction(VOC) Expenses and FTE Management.
- Conduct client digital capabilities outreach and adoption
- Establish Service Incident Command Center model/interaction.
- Create a global follow the sun support model for new rails such as IP, Express, Virtual. Accounts.
- Drive End To End Process Redesign and Digitization for critical processes including the mapping of the journeys, identification of KPI’s, driver metrics and control gaps through to ‘clean sheet redesign’ using best practices from within and outside of the industry, design thinking principles and agile implementation of solutions.
- Help to design and drive the Digital transformation agenda and roadmap across Digital Client Delivery globally and ensure the implementation with appropriate prioritization, track progress to ensure execution and measure success effectively
- Leading regular forums to review Day to Day metrics, transformation objectives, inject thought leadership & support escalations raised across program/regional leads
- Manage the communication of status, issue, and risk disposition to all stakeholders, including senior management, on a timely basis
- Manage the identification of risks and ensure mitigation strategies are developed and executed when necessary
- Design and implement innovative trainings and process handbooks for the DCS team
- Help build and lead creative service solutions with a client centric approach enhancing the external and internal user experiences
- Be a constant advocate and communicator of the Client Centric, innovation and Data culture across service teams
- Demonstrated strengths in: (a) Client handling (external/internal customers) (b) Business Management (c) innovation (d) leading people (e) fostering collaboration/teamwork (h) ethical standards and (i) managing risks.
- An experienced manager with extensive 15+ years experience in banking - and Service-Operations experience preferably TTS business
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present complex concepts successfully
- Track record of strengths in people management and team building
- Highly developed execution skills in a multi-tasking mode, including the ability to delegate and follow up effectively
- A Senior Leader who will be able to Independently Handle and manage Complex situations with Senior Stakeholders across Product/ Sales & Coverage Organizations across Multiple Geographies and the Global Network and also directly with Clients.
- Recognized leader and one who embraces change and has successfully executed large-scale transformations
- Proven ability to build successful teams
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and conflict management skills
- Able to manage and influence effectively in a matrix environment
- In-depth knowledge of Operational processes
- Demonstrable track record in control and compliance, including detailed knowledge of Citi policies and procedures
- Skilled in strategic cost management, including detailed knowledge of Citi’s budgeting and financial planning processes
- Experience in performing complex problem solving and business trade off decisions
- Demonstrated people leadership / management
- Proven ability to meet new challenges, assimilate new information and to influence people through maturity of approach
- Proven ability to handle complex issues, system outages, changes and recoveries
- Change Management / Process Re-engineering
- 15+ years of experience in a related role
- Experience in a related role in business, functional and people management
- Trade and Cash operations knowledge in a large operations center
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
Job Family Group:Operations - Transaction Services
Job Family:Cash Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs