Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Wealth Management Product Manager
- Primary Location: Australia,New South Wales,Sydney
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19023785
The Product Manager will be responsible for driving product changes and development for the Wealth Management Product set. This delivery includes being involved in project management, change management, the gathering of requirements, confirmation of the scope, user story participation, testing, implementation tasks, update of any reference materials and business readiness. You will be part of a team that provides strategy and execution to the largest alternative product client base in the country.
They will achieve this by working with key stakeholders across the business (including distribution, marketing, surveillance legal & compliance) to develop a detailed product roadmap, ensure product obligations are met, customers are satisfied, gain buy-in to execute on the roadmap and manage the change process through to the end client.
The Wealth Management Product Manager will also be an enabler and driver of the business’s evolution to digital, continuously seeking opportunities to enhance the client experience through digitizing our Wealth Management proposition.
Being the customer advocate for product projects affecting Wealth Management
Execute on the strategic goals and initiatives for Wealth Management by project managing change and improvements to process for sales and service which will result in better customer and relationship manager experience
Responsible for identifying opportunities (technical/digital and non-technical) for process improvement across the Wealth Management and deliver these as needed
Be involved in group wide projects and management of these for Wealth Management inclusive of scoping out requirements (user stories), testing, update security entitlements, update of reference materials, training, business readiness activities and implementation activities
Manage or work on projects to deliver new products, processes, tools, etc. in the Retail Bank with a focus on digitalisation of processes
Ensure staff within the relevant Retail Bank areas are engaged as needed to deliver on projects and initiatives, e.g. to assist in defining of requirement, participation is user story sessions, to assist with the testing of changes, etc.
Manage internal and external stakeholder’s to ensure initiatives originated within our outside of the Retail Bank are delivered in a timely manner and the team is actively engaged
Review and update of reference materials such as processes, procedures and user manual as a result of changed or new initiatives
Ensure business procedures are carried out consistent with the product obligations
Assess investment product ideas in light of Citibank's client base and distribution capability
Ensure product offerings and processes comply with regulation/ legislation as well as internal policy
Own, maintain and update Product Programs for new and existing products.
Drive a ‘digital-first’ mindset to digitise where possible and build scale
Work with Segments, Marketing & Distribution to ensure the product proposition supports customer segmentation strategies and is achieving the desired customer satisfaction outcomes (with NPS as our ‘true north’)
- Degree qualified, with preference for Finance, Business and/ Engineering
- RG146 qualified (CFA or additional qualifications preferred but not essential)
- 5+ years experience with demonstrated excellent understanding of investment products
- Good project management skills- previous track record in the management and delivery of multiple projects
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate agility when faced with conflicting priorities when assessing change and prioritisation
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Highly motivated and results driven
- High level of interpersonal, problem solving and influencing skills with the ability to communicate technical or complex concepts to a broader audience
- Experience working in an investment sales/distribution environment
- Good understanding of industry legislative and compliance regime
- Customer focused
- Understanding of digital wealth management
When you work at Citi, you’ll be working for an organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and leverage the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi continues to be an Employer of Choice for Women and supports a flexible work environment.