Tax and Financial Reporting Change - Senior Manager
Citi is going through an unprecedented amount of growth, aligning to our corporate vision of expanding our footprint and market share in the Australian Market. The role of APAC Tax & Accounting Change Senior Manager is a new role that has been created to help support the APAC Head of FA Change, in managing and overseeing the migration and complex change activity. You will represent the Tax & Reporting function in migration type meetings and oversee the approach & delivery of all project milestones and tasks. You will be responsible for liaising with clients, incumbent Custodians, and attending business working groups. In addition you will be responsible for executing against plan as well as mitigating project risks. You will also need to be competent in tax technical and accounting topics.
- Contribute to the Strategy for change management within APAC Tax & Financial Reporting.
- Collaborate effectively and positively with internal stakeholders and partners
- Provide effective leadership to existing FA change management team in tax and financial reporting.
- Manage day to day change requests ensuring all required deliverables are fulfilled
- Structured MIS provision and reporting to all stakeholders with regard to client changes status
- Lead on regional and global internal initiatives
- Provide a positive client experience
- Contribute to new client pitches as required
- Manage the lifecycle of all FA changes from inception through to completion
- Leverage technology to digitize the processes
- Manage the risk to Citi effectively to identify optimal solutions for Tax & Financial Reporting.
Citi is driving a period of sustained change in a complex and challenging market environment. Establishment of a strong change team, with a focus on driving competitiveness and efficiency to ensure sustainability, is essential. The individual appointed to this position will play a key role within APAC Fund Accounting (Tax & Financial Reporting) change to continually develop and improve the function to meet the growing demands.
This role includes strategic development of the business.
The role may require the successful candidate to travel between the company’s other operating centres to effectively interface with the operating units at those locations, interacting with clients and implementing changes as per market requirements
He/she will be required to interface with clients at a senior level, acting as a change agent.
- 8 - 10 years of experience with a background at a Client facing management level
- Strong knowledge of the Client Change Management process and or Tax & Financial Reporting/Financial Services
- Project and Program management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Proven organization and time management skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and a team manager and team player
- Comfortable working with a smaller team or as an individual contributor
- A good level of decision-making is required and the jobholder should ensure that options are taken into account before decisions are made
- Ability to be a vocal presence
- Time flexible (holiday schedule is often Client based)
- Good working knowledge of: project methodologies and tools, MS Project, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Strategic mind set - Global mind-set and ability to 'manage the matrix'
- Effective management of complex decision making
- Positive and dynamic attitude to work
- Ability to manage a virtual team to a high standard
- Proven ability to coach and develop talent across multiple jurisdictions
- Ability to drive and lead the introduction of complex change in a challenging environment
- Ability to work as part of and contribute to a high performing senior management team
- Driven, resilient and tenacious, able to apply the learning from set-backs or challenges to good effect
- Valuing diversity: demonstrate an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciate differences in style or perspective and use differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success
- Ability to create a positive culture in line with the O&T Operating principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate and influence at an appropriate level
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Ability to understand complex processes and break them down into component parts to assess associated operational risks
- Excellent Change and Project Management skills.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure and prioritise within aggressive deadlines
- Superior people leadership/management skills with the ability to engage employees in relation to the future vision of the organisation.
- Ability to build effective networks and relationships
- Operate a flexible approach
- Commercial awareness
Job Family Group:Operations - Transaction Services
Job Family:Fund Accounting
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs