Pardon our dust! We are enhancing our application system to improve the Citi recruitment experience. Due to this upgrade you may be asked to create a new profile when you apply for a new job. If you submitted an application prior to July 21st you can view the status of your application and manage your documents via the Manage Existing link in the Create/Manage Profile drop down in the top right corner of this page.
Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Service Relationship Manager, NSW OnshoreLocations: Sydney, New South Wales Job Function: Banker Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19107451
A Service Relationship Manager’s (SRM) is the service contact for Citigold customers at the branch. To develop strong customer relationships and build customer loyalty through consistent delivery of error-free and timely service to meet customer needs and also Identify client general financial needs and cross-sell opportunities to refer clients to the appropriate Relationship Professional.
You will be responsible to assist the Relationship Managers in resolving customer service issues.
SRM will also be accountable in deepening the relationships with clients whilst ensuring a high standard of compliance and control is maintained. In addition to this you will build strong internal relationships with the product teams and other subject matter experts across the franchise to tailor solutions to ensure each customer’s unique needs are met.
Support and Service
- Make daily relationship calls to engage and interact with customers at a personalised level
- Assist and support Relationship Managers
- Primarily serve the Citigold customers on Wealth Management Banking needs
- Contribute to branch operational efficiencies to enable branch to achieve plan
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts to achieve business goals and targets.
- Ensure current and prospective clients have a consistent, superior Citibank experience through delivery of outstanding service
- Take full ownership and provide solutions to customers’ problems and ensure satisfaction of problem resolution
- Exercise due diligence in customer care to ensure good customer contact experience with Citibank, e.g. follow-up and call back to customers
- Continuously look for improvement opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and work efficiency
- Leverage working knowledge of investment and banking products as required to deepen client relationships
- Actively participate in client activities such as product information seminars
Compliance and Control
- Maintain a high standard of accurate and error free work, which reduces compliance breaches to include minimising and reducing critical errors and write offs
- Comply with established bank and external policies and procedures to ensure the confidentiality and security of bank and client assets and information
- Exercise due diligence and independence when reviewing requests from Branch Sales Staff
- Action day-to-day operational and administrative tasks as required
- Comply with established policies and procedures to ensure confidentiality and s curity of bank and client assets and information
- Maintain a high standard of ethics and conduct for sound banking operations, business success and the bank’s reputation
- Adhere to all applicable requirements established by Citi to ensure they are fully committed to its AML/CTF and/or sanctions compliance responsibilities as set out in the relevant Citi Global, Regional and/or Australian AML/CTF and/or Sanctions Policies, Procedures, Standards, Directives and Programs
- Degree or vocational qualification in business or finance related subject is desirable
- Diploma of Financial Planning is highly desirable
- Tier 1 or 2 accredited in managed investments, derivatives, Securities and FX
- Operational experience in financial services
- Frontline service experience – possess strong experience of branch frontline service in the banking industry
- A good working knowledge in investment products in a retail environment is highly desirable
- Proven relationship management skills
- Good knowledge of the retail investment and financial planning industries is desirable
- Good understanding of industry legislative and compliance regime
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - AU
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.