Senior Marketing Manager, Customer Experience and Growth - Fixed Term Contract
Develop Retail Banking and Wealth Management marketing strategies (covering everyday banking, mortgages and investment products) to drive sustainable, profitable customer growth of, and deepened engagement with, Citibanking, Citi Priority and Citigold customers. Lead and inspire your team to deliver best practice on-boarding, activation, usage, engagement, upgrade, downgrade, re-engagement, cross sell and retention campaigns targeting our Ultra High Net Worth, High Net Worth, Emerging Affluent and Mass client base to achieve both product revenue targets and improve the Net Promoter Score.
- Build a high-performing team by leading and coaching direct reports to be able to achieve the business objectives
- Develop and implement client-centric, best-in-class marketing strategies for both Retail and Wholesale clients to:
- retain, re-engage and improve profitability of valued customers.
- achieve early engagement (<3MOB) metrics; funding rate, PFDR, spend, usage, prevent early attrition and drive Net Promoter Score and Assets Under Management through effective onboarding campaigns.
- achieve engagement metrics; activation and rates, average balance, spend / utilisation, PFDR, CNR through effective portfolio engagement campaigns including content delivery, cross sell and RFM.
- achieve customer growth and customer net revenue metrics and Assets Under Management through upgrade campaigns to drive customer growth across Citi Priority and Citigold and into mortgages and investments
- maximise profitable account growth in deposits, investments, mortgages and insurance through:
- contributing to Citi Priority, Citigold and Citigold Select segment growth targets through the integration of segment propositions into product acquisition, upgrade and cross-sell campaigns
- entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- developing the referral strategy and execute key initiatives to deliver a pipeline of qualified leads to the frontline, in order to ultimately drive new investment and Citigold client growth for the Retail Bank. Partner with the Sales and Distribution team to drive the Member Get Member program, the Business Referral Partner Program and identify and onboard alternative B2B or B2C distribution channels
- increasing penetration of retail banking products to deepen relationships.
- managing implementation of segment communications and all related content development across all touchpoints and channels.
- Work with the Retail Digital Sales team and the Deposits, investments and Mortgages Product teams to develop offers to drive customer engagement and promote in a tiered approach across target market and segments.
- Manage Low Revenue Customer communications and account closure process, along with delivery of key regulatory and product-related updates
- Work with Sales & Distribution, Sky Banking Team, CitiPhone and Digital Banking to ensure Customer Value Proposition and service standards are delivered by supporting the Personal Bankers and Relationship Managers to drive portfolio efficiencies, customer experience via Net Promoter Score and PFDR.
- Work with Sales & Distribution team, Corporate Affairs and the Digital Sales and Marketing teams to develop high-end events and engagement calendar that creates opportunities for the frontline to convert prospects and drive higher engagement with their existing clients. Provide communications and activities to promote event registrations, attendance and follow-ups.
- Drive to digital / mobile where feasible to deliver the most cost efficient acquisition, scale and profitability to the Retail Bank.
- End-to-end campaign management, including ideation, data strategy, data briefs, agency briefs, channel selection/strategy, testing and targeting strategy, creative development, flawless execution through all customer communication channels, approvals, adherence to all controls, effective tracking/monitoring/optimisation, and reporting.
- Monitor and report daily/weekly/monthly on budget spend, campaign performance, tracking vs KPIs, optimise in full, drive channel and touch point integration, project timings and costs and provide recommendations on campaign performance improvements with PIR.
- Manage and track campaigns, costs, Purchase Orders and invoices and optimise spend for monthly budget reconciliations.
- Monitor Net Promoter Score and suggest improvements to segment customer experience.
- Monitor market and consumer trends as well as competitors activities and identify initiatives to achieve competitive advantage.
- Work with Digital Banking in driving CBOL / MBOL post log-in content management and any new functionalities including journey builder, SFMC and cloud pages.
- Leverage available marketing technology to drive efficiency and effectiveness, including Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager.
Key Scorecard Metrics
- Customer growth through upgrades (Citi Priority and Citigold and Select)
- Attrition, downgrades and upgrades
- PFDR and investment penetration
- Funding rate / average balance / Assets Under Management / Net New Money
- Spend and usage (all products)
- Customer Net Revenue / Net New Money / Quality Net New Money
- Net Promoter Score
- Retention rates
- Team development and productivity
- LeadershipDisposition - Demonstrate the qualities expected of a senior manager, using behaviour appropriate for the level of positional power. Acting as an advocate for the organisation. Building and leading high performing teams.
- Analysis and Decision Making - Identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities and develop appropriate solutions.
- Build Effective Working Relationships - Develop and leverage collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of business goals.
- Business Focus – Demonstrate understanding of the business and its customers. Consistently look for opportunities to improve expense management and business performance. Decision making based on based on cost benefit analysis and an understanding of balance sheet, P&L and resource impact.
- Communicates Effectively - Communicate clearly and concisely, with impact and credibility using appropriate language, style and terminology.
- Market, Sales and Customer Focus - Create and seize opportunities that provide superior returns for shareholders and make customers and their needs a primary focus.
- Operational Execution – Personally accountable for team performance and act with a sense of urgency to address issues and take advantage of opportunities. Drive a culture of clean execution and 100% adherence to Controls.
- Leads Change and Innovation - Identify organisational requirements for future success and engage in those activities that facilitate the required degree of innovation and change. Act as a champion and role model for innovation and change.
Education, Experience & Technical Requirements
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in a marketing or sales department of a financial institution
- Relevant qualifications in business and/or digital marketing
- Strong understanding of the wealth management and asset business, understanding of customers’ needs, interests across wealth continuum, bankers’ and branch management’s interests and concerns
- Strong ability to think strategically and analyse metrics to drive business KPIs and execution of campaigns
- Strong appreciation of P&L drivers and levers available to drive segment profitability
- Strong numerical / financial capability
- Strong data management knowledge of segmentation / extraction / customer targeting and techniques
- Above the Line, Below the Line and Digital Marketing strategy and execution skills including expert use of EDM platform software, (Exact Target preferable), and knowledge of web and web based analytics, Facebook profiles
- Strong ability to plan and coordinate multiple campaigns and initiatives to effectively deliver high quality, sustainable results as required by the business
- Strong supplier relationship management skills and experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise workload
- Proven track record in team management and leadership
- Lateral thinker who demonstrates drive and commitment to delivering innovative solutions
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and influencing skills
- Customer centric
- Adaptable, resilient and flexible
- Energetic and highly motivated
- Strive for continuous self-development and results oriented
- Team player and proven leadership behaviours
Job Family Group:Product Management and Development
Job Family:Product Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs