Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Senior Manager, Customer Experience and GrowthApply Now Locations: Sydney, New South Wales Job Function: Product Management and Development Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20150403
- As part of the Digital Sales & Segments leadership team, develop and implement Banking and Wealth Management marketing strategies including on-boarding, engagement, upgrade, downgrade, cross sell and retention for Citibanking, Citi Priority and Citigold to drive profitable customer engagement through usage and increased product holding of our Ultra High Net Worth, High Net Worth, Emerging Affluent and Mass client base.
- Develop and implement strategies across Retail and Wealth Management customer segments to deliver best-in-class customer experience and improve the Net Promoter Score.
- Develop and implement the overall retention strategy across Retail and Wealth Management portfolios (including everyday banking, mortgages, investments and insurance) to retain, re-engage and improve profitability of valued customers.
- Maximize new account growth and profitability:
- Lead a team in the development and execution of the Retail Banking customer experience and growth strategy to maximise profitable account growth in deposits, investments, mortgages and insurance
- Contribute to Citi Priority, Citigold and Citigold Select segment growth targets through the integration of segment propositions into product acquisition campaigns
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Identify and on-board new distribution channels
- Develop and manage delivery of innovative digital campaigns that deliver account targets, speak to our target audience, are delivered on time, with competitive offers
- Manage all campaign execution requirements, such as ABs, CAs, data briefs, agency briefs, creative development, offer development, tracking, reporting etc with engagement of key stakeholders as required
- Develop and implement a client centric sales and retention strategy for both Retail and Wholesale clients and increase penetration of retail banking products to deepen relationships. Lead and inspire a team to achieve both product revenue targets and Citi Priority, Citigold and Citigold Select segment growth through the optimisation of channels, offers and budget. Drive to digital / mobile where feasible to deliver the most cost efficient acquisition, scale and profitability to the Retail Bank.
- Develop and implement segment strategy and manage implementation of segment communications and all related content development across all touchpoints and channels.
- Manage end to end campaign execution including AB/CA, approvals, MCA, data selection, testing and targeting, creative development and execution medium (i.e. exact target / DM / OTBM). Monitor and report on budget spend, campaign performance, optimise in full, drive channel and touch point integration, project timings and costs and provide recommendations on campaign performance improvements with PIR.
- Manage campaign execution using all the capabilities of Salesforce Cloud, Adobe and creative assets, landing pages, microsites, post login, and social media opportunities.
- Work with Decision Management and key stakeholders to design data briefs and tech build to approval stage, receive data files for execution, run seed testing and maker checker process to final approval and campaign send, optimisation and reporting.
- Develop and implement optimised on-boarding campaigns and strategies either stand alone or to support acquisition campaigns to achieve early engagement (<3MOB) metrics; funding rate, PFDR, spend, usage, prevent early attrition and drive Net Promoter Score and Assets Under Management.
- Develop and implement portfolio engagement campaigns including content delivery, cross sell and RFM, to achieve engagement metrics; activation and rates, average balance, spend / utilisation, PFDR, CNR.
- Develop and implement upgrade campaigns to drive customer growth across Citi Priority and CitiGold to achieve customer growth and customer net revenue metrics and Assets Under Management.
- Work with Digital and Product teams to develop offers to drive customer engagement and promote in a tiered approach across target market and segments.
- Manage Low Revenue Customer communications and account closure process.
- Work collaboratively with Telesales and CRT teams to manage and optimise campaigns and drive conversion and engagement.
- Work with Sales & Distribution, Branches, Priority Service Team, CitiPhone and Digital Banking to ensure Customer Value Proposition and service standards are delivered by supporting the Personal
- Bankers and Relationship Managers to drive portfolio efficiencies, customer experience via Net
- Promoter Score and PFDR.
- Work with Digital Technology, Product, Events and Sales & Distribution teams to develop events and engagement calendar to provide support with related communications and activities to promote seminar registrations, attendance and engagement and sales, webinars, video and SMS.
- Set up and track daily, weekly and monthly portfolio / segment and business MIS to drive improvements.
- Manage and track campaigns, costs, Purchase Orders and invoices and optimise spend for monthly budget reconciliations.
- Monitor Net Promoter Score and suggest improvements to segment customer experience.
- Monitor market and consumer trends as well as competitors activities and identify initiatives to achieve competitive advantage.
- Work with Digital Banking in driving CBOL / MBOL post log-in content management and any new functionalities including journey builder, SFMC and cloud pages.
- Manage end to end retention process and control all touch points
- Manage retention budget and relevant performance based reporting
- Work effectively with DCR team and other business units to improve cross product holdings through retention efforts
- Build a high-performing team by leading and coaching direct reports to be able to achieve the business objectives
KEY SCORECARD METRICS
- Customer growth through upgrades (Citi Priority and Citigold and Select)
- Attrition, downgrades and upgrades
- PFDR and investment penetration
- Funding rate / average balance / Assets Under Management / Net New Money
- Spend and usage (all products)
- Customer Net Revenue / Net New Money / Quality Net New Money
- Net Promoter Score
- Retention rates
- Team development and productivity
When you work at Citi, you will be working for an organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and use the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi Australia is an Employer of Choice for Women and supports a flexible work environment.
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.