Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Retail Bank Product Manager - FX Products
- Primary Location: Australia,New South Wales,Sydney
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19026898
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Retail Bank Product Manager, Digital FX Products
The strategic intent of the Product Manager is to articulate, integrate and deliver on digital FX programs for a sustainable and profitable Retail Bank growth and become the digital bank of choice for our customers.
- Drive entire FX business in line with the Retail Brank’s broader strategy, from product development to ongoing customer experience
- Develop acquisition and engagement programs across channels to build sticky customer relationships
- Identify market opportunities for new segments/new product development/partnerships and implement viable opportunities
- Work and deliver on other projects related to Deposits that align to key strategic priorities, as needed
- Maintain subject matter expertise in key business drivers and act as a champion and role model for innovation and change
- Broader Deposits and Mortgages Product team
- Frequent interaction with and need to influence internal stakeholders including department peers, as well as the Sales, Operational and Delivery Units
- External Stakeholders
- Bachelors Degree
- 5-7 years experience in Financial Services industry with experience in Retail Banking preferable, preferably the deposits and mortgages market
- Awareness and in depth understanding of digital FX products and services
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate agility when faced with conflicting priorities/objectives
- Ability to identify issues and opportunities and develop appropriate solutions and make decisions based on cost benefit analysis and an understanding of B/S, P&L and resource impact
- Strong understanding of the business and its customers and ability to look for opportunities to improve expense management and business performance
- Ability to develop strong cross department/divisional networks, use collaborative relationships to facilitate and influence the accomplishment of business goals
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, with impact and credibility using appropriate language, style and terminology
- Personally accountable for own performance and able to act with a sense of urgency to address issues and take advantage of opportunities
When you work at Citi, you will be working for an organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and use the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi Australia is an Employer of Choice for Women and supports a flexible work environment.