Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
- Primary Location: Australia,New South Wales,Sydney
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Private Client Coverage
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19020324
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi Australia is seeking best-in-class relationship managers to join its rapidly growing wealth management business, and support targets to triple the client base and assets under management (AUMs) by 2020.
Leveraging its capabilities as a global bank, Citi Australia is repositioning its wealth management business to focus on meeting the needs of High Net Wealth (HNW) Australians.
A Relationship Manager’s (RM) primary responsibility is to establish and proactively manage a portfolio of approximately 150 affluent, high net worth relationships within our ‘CitiGold ’ segment (clients with approximately $250M - $1MM FUM).
Our HNW clients expect only the best when it comes to the management of their wealth, and are increasingly looking to our team of expert relationship managers to guide them towards meeting their objectives from a wealth generation.
To keep up with this demand, we are looking to find individuals who have an entrepreneurial bent and are keen to work for a global company that can elevate their career to the next level.
- Self-driven and motivated with strong relationship and interpersonal skills
- A sound knowledge of financial markets, Wealth Management Products and the ability to build and establish long term relationships with wholesale investors
- Entrepreneurial mindset, Proactively source and develop new business from internal and external referral networks
- You will be responsible for driving portfolio activity, increasing the value of your clients’ portfolio, deepening your relationships with your clients whilst ensuring a high standard of compliance and control is maintained.
- Build strong internal relationships with the product teams and other subject matter experts acrossthe franchise to tailor solutions to ensure each client’s unique objectives are met
To be successful in this position you must have the following skills and experience:
- Tier 1 or 2 accredited in managed investments, derivatives, Securities and FX
- 5 + years in Financial services industry experience
- Sound knowledge in investment, wealth management and treasury products
- A proven track record in sales
- Proven relationship management skills dealing with affluent, high net worth clients
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.