Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
- Primary Location: Australia,New South Wales,Sydney
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Operations
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19033772
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
The role of Business and Travel Shared Service Mailroom Supervisor is to oversee both day-to-day operation of the mailroom, including training and deployment of staff, and contributes/actions activities as a participant in the mailroom. This includes Mailroom operations such as clear unknown letters, coordinate with Post office, manage the internal mails run (offices and branches), answer internal staff mails related questions, manage on-site vendor staff, MIS reporting, handle complaints, invoice scanning/batching, etc.
In addition, the Mailroom Supervisor is also to perform as part of the team as a contributor with tasks required of both Mail and Distribution and Central Receiving Unit based from our Sydney Mailroom.
Oversight and tasks include, but not limited to:
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the mailroom, including training and deployment of staff.
- Supervise staff to ensure that all tasks are carried out accordingly to instructions and schedules. Ensures that the “clean floor” policy is strictly adhered to. All outgoing mail, except those received and collected on the last run, are processed and dispatched by the same day.
- Supervises operation of Central Receiving Unit for invoice scanning & batching, supporting the Australia and New Zealand business.
- Contributor tasks:
- Maintaining accurate and comprehensive computer and hardware catalogue of all files.
- Sorting, delivery and pickups as of mail.
- Management of internal secure documentation, archiving and filing.
- Monitoring service delivery, and to listens and respond to request of clients and staff.
- Answering customer and supplier inquiries, booking couriers and account reconciliation.
- Receipt and processing of invoices, with scanning and lodgment as required of Region accounts payable.
- Relationship management of assigned Third Party Vendors
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Knowledge of generally accepted principles and procedures for mail distribution and couriers
- Working knowledge of relevant computer applications, including but not limited to email, spreadsheet, word processing and accessing of internet
- Proficient in data entry and management; Knowledge of data tracking
- Previous experience, preferably within a bank or the financial services industry
- Previous Vendor management experience
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Team management and/or oversight
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Communication skills
- Information management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of and follows protocol when delivering to external customers Interacts with internal and external customers for delivery of mail
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.