Pardon our dust! We are enhancing our application system to improve the Citi recruitment experience. Due to this upgrade you may be asked to create a new profile when you apply for a new job. If you submitted an application prior to July 21st you can view the status of your application and manage your documents via the Manage Existing link in the Create/Manage Profile drop down in the top right corner of this page.
Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Head of Partnerships - Citi Cards & LoansApply Now Locations: Sydney, New South Wales Job Function: Business Analysis Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19117590
The Head of Partnerships in a key strategic role within the consumer business and leads a team of commercial/product managers in the Cards and Consumer Lending business, our largest business in Citi Australia. The role has full accountability to deliver overall P&L performance for key white label credit cards and agent banking portfolios.
- Develop and execute the product and distribution strategy for key white label cards/loans portfolios.
- Maintain a strong relationship and work jointly with white label partners to drive our business objectives and outcomes. Key KPIs include, Revenue growth, Receivables growth, Installment Lending growth, expense management and customer satisfaction metrics
- Work in partnership with the sales and acquisition team, credit operations and risk to optimize acquisition approval rates and booking rates.
- Work with the white label partners and the sales team on acquisition campaigns to develop and optimise strategy, selection criteria, timing, test objectives and projected results.
- Take responsibility for resolving issues and delivering a remarkable client experience
- Work with the cards portfolio team to drive client engagement programs and build receivables.
- Work in partnership with line 1 and 2 control functions to ensure an optimal control environment.
- Complete scorecards and development plans for all direct reports. Provide leadership and direction to team to deliver results
- Minimum 10 years of experience in financial services industry
- Bachelor’s degree. Tertiary degree and/or professional qualifications (eg. CA/CPA) preferred but not required
- Experience in cards product management, cards portfolio management or personal loans an added advantage
- Analysis and Decision Making - Identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities and develop appropriate solutions.
- Build Effective Working Relationships - Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of business goals.
- Business Focus - Demonstrate understanding of the business and its customers. Decision making based on based on cost benefit analysis and an understanding of balance sheet, P&L and resource impact.
- Communicates Effectively - Communicate clearly and concisely, with impact and credibility using appropriate language, style and terminology.
- Leadership Disposition - Demonstrate the qualities expected of a senior manager, using behaviour appropriate for the level of positional power. Acting as an advocate for the organisation.
- Leads Change and Innovation - Identify organisational requirements for future success and engage in those activities that facilitate the required degree of innovation and change. Act as a champion and role model for innovation
When you work at Citi, you will be working for an organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and use the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi Australia is an Employer of Choice for Women and supports a flexible work environment.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - AU
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.