Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Head of Decision Management
- Primary Location: Australia,New South Wales,Sydney
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Decision Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18074452
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
The Head of Decision Management will partner with the business teams across Consumer Bank to formulate, drive and embed analytical based solutions across Consumer bank and manage and deliver key initiatives including marketing and customer service campaigns. The Decision Management head will be forward compatible to drive Big data initiatives and analytical solutions working closely with Digital and leveraging data based insights to enhance customer experience.
The Decision Management Head is responsible for developing, managing and enhancing data assets On Citi internal information and develop strategic partnership to obtain relevant external data. The DM head will manage core functional areas on Data management, Analytical deployment, Reporting on portfolio trends and customer insights and Customer campaign management design, execution and tracking programme.
The current role also involves oversight responsibilities on managing offshore teams that support Australia Decision Management functions.
This role also carries Consumer data governance responsibilities to manage the data governance council, tracking data accuracy for all critical data elements for regulatory reporting and business critical decisions.
Australia business model includes Partnership portfolio. All the key functions described above to be inclusive of partnership needs and able to meet specific partnership requirements.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- To support the business growth, customer experience, operational efficiencies and PnL optimization initiatives across Cards, Loans and Retail Banking functions across Citi Consumer bank. Providing independent perspective using analytical and data insights for developing strategic and tactical solutions
- Leverage Citi internal and relevant external data to provide proactive analytical solutions to improve financials and customer experience
- Manage critical data assets that support analytical models, campaign management and MIS. The team will also manage entitlement access for the consumer bank and extended offshore teams
- Work with business teams to address key marketing initiatives by designing, developing and delivering campaigns and customer communications with very high standards of accuracy and comply with control requirements
- Manage off-shore teams to engage on key DM functions and load balance on-shore and off-shore resources
- Sponsor analytical model development and improve data infrastructure to be forward compatible with new age technical approaches and system infrastructure requirements
- Work closely with regional teams and adopt best practices across markets and advocate Australia requirements
- Understand and develop processes to meet partnership specific requirements
- Manage, motivate and develop high potential performing Decision Management team on strong technical, stakeholder management and data skills
- In addition, Decision Management head will also cover the Consumer Data Governance Officer (DGO) requirements. In that capacity, DGO manage the data governance council as per established charter, share data specific aspects with council members, define and agree on critical data elements for data monitoring and remediation. DGO will also address the audit requirements specific to data governance aspects
- Deploy automated campaign management framework to improve customer experience and offer take upproviding timely, dynamic and trigger based targeted offers on the best customer preferred channels
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills/experience:
- Have a passion for data management, analytical solutions development to meet business requirements
- Results driven
- Strong financial and statistical modelling skills
- Strong customer centric approach
- Strong attention to detail, ensure high degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple senior stakeholder requirements
- Exposure to Agile approaches, Project management techniques
- Strong quantitative background and experience on programming & business roles.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 15+ years’ experience in Banking/Finance sector
- Ability to work under pressure
- Accountability – Takes accountability for own work and seeks accountability
- Quality – Drives a quality culture in the team where sub standard outputs are not acceptable
- Analysis and Decision Making - Identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities and develop appropriate solutions
- Build Effective Working Relationships - Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of business goals
- Business Focus – Demonstrating an understanding of the business and its customers
- Communicates Effectively – Communicating in a way that is clear, concise and easily understood with impact and credibility
- Leads Change and Innovation – Identifying the organizational requirements for future success and engaging in those activities
- Leverages Diversity – Creating and maintaining an environment that enables everyone to contribute to their full potential
- Manages own Performance – Taking responsibility for managing own performance by actively seeking development and feedback, and providing constructive feedback to others
- Market, Sales and Customer Focus – Creating and seizing opportunities that provide superior returns for shareholders
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve
clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to
have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a
priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals
are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others
and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.