Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Head of ComplaintsApply Now Locations: Sydney, New South Wales Job Function: Marketing Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20193361
The Customer Experience Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval.
- Responsible for all reporting and analysis for Customer Centric metrics including Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Complaints across all customer interaction points and for all business segments.
- Focuses on outlier and summary reporting across all channels to multiple management and solution teams supporting complaint deep dive analysis to drive root cause resolution.
- Work with head of business and related Customer Experience councils to gather requirements for various analytics projects
- Design and implement strategies for development and maintenance of reporting and Business Intelligence projects related Customer Centricity KPIs and Complaint management.
- Design, execute, and manage outlier reporting for complaint capture in non-recorded channels (e.g., branches, specialized sales force)
- Conduct deep dive analysis on complaints for various complaint governance forums.
- Create and produce reporting for all levels of the organization
- Perform ad-hoc research and provide analysis on information to be used in future projects.
- Provide analytic support for work groups engaged in resolving customer pain points
- Work with outside vendors as needed, including creating and managing relationships with new vendors.
- Analyze results and make recommendations on opportunities for improvement to business management and functional owners.
- Interpret customer data (both quantitative and qualitative) as well as internal data to help inform customer experience strategy
- Create and develop analyses to help business recognize challenges, identify opportunities and build solutions to improve the overall customer experience
- Create and deliver presentation content to broad audiences
- Support customer-centricity initiatives across the organization
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 6-10 years of experience in customer experience or marketing leadership, managing projects and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
When you work at Citi, you will be working for an organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and use the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi Australia is an Employer of Choice for Women and supports a flexible work environment.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - AU
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.