Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Digital Product Head 6 Months Contract
- Primary Location: Australia,New South Wales,Sydney
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Cross-Functional Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19023527
This role is responsible for implementing Digital Product Strategy, manage and lead solutions for digital platform projects that drive growth across all segments covering all digital channels such as online banking, mobile banking, alerts, statements and letters.
Digital Product Strategy and Roadmap:
- Perform competitive analysis to identify gaps in our current digital offerings.
- Actively participate in Digital Transformation discussion to identify and prioritise new initiatives that deliver cost savings.
- Attend digital industry events and courses to remain up to date with industry trends and innovation. Share all relevant learnings and opportunities with the Citibank digital community identifying best practice areas to deliver on and implementing the same, working with business partners.
- Provide accurate and valuable activity progress MIS for key stakeholders to ensure a Digital first approach to all activities.
- Lead Project management activities for various digital projects across Online / Mobile, Alerts, Statements & Letters for Citi and partner portfolios.
- Reviewing project scope and identifying gaps and issues.
- Extensive stakeholder engagement including senior management within Citi and the partnership brands on both the business, digital and technical teams.
- Support the product development teams, locally and regionally, in the development of digital tools and systems.
- Work as problem solver for key initiatives across multiple business areas for implementation of digital projects.
- Leverage local, regional and global relationships to ensure delivery of key projects and initiatives.
- Engage and motivate team members by providing them a highly supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Lead, coach and mentor direct reports to uplift their capabilities and achieve their own goals and career aspirations.
- Manage team members through periods of change to successful resolution.
- Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, with particular attention given to Acquisition Marketing, Regional and Global Digital, Corporate Affairs, Central Marketing, Customer Experience and Segments marketing.
- Support Digital Engagement and Digital Analytics & Optimisation team to achieve Digital KPIs
- Review and approval of production change request
- Action review or updates required for the respective line of business’s CSI
- Prepare capacity planning for the team
- Minimum 10 years work experience in a digital area of a financial institution
- Excellent numerical/analytical capability
- Relevant qualifications in business and/or marketing
- Strong, written & verbal communication skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft office or management tools skills and experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Ability to think strategically and then execute upon that design
- At least 5 years of experience working as a Project Management role within a large institution
- Strong ability to plan and coordinate multiple streams of work to effectively deliver high-quality, sustainable results as required by the business
- Strong exposure and experience in managing digital channels or system
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise workload
- Lateral thinker who demonstrates drive and commitment to delivering innovative solutions
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and influencing skills
- Adaptable, resilient and flexible
- Energetic and highly motivated
- Strive for continuous self-development and results oriented
- Strong supplier relationship management skills and experience
- Team player and proven leadership behaviours