Pardon our dust! We are enhancing our application system to improve the Citi recruitment experience. Due to this upgrade you may be asked to create a new profile when you apply for a new job. If you submitted an application prior to July 21st you can view the status of your application and manage your documents via the Manage Existing link in the Create/Manage Profile drop down in the top right corner of this page.
Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Digital Product Head 6 Months ContractLocations: Sydney, New South Wales Job Function: Product Management and Development Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19023527
The Digital Exp Sr Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval.
- Lead a team in the development of cultural trend reports, competitive reviews, opportunity assessments, target analyses, cross-channel audits, customer journeys, user research and usability studies, contact strategies and other CRM programs, business requirement definition, marketing plan development, digital roadmaps and much more
- Partner closely on all aspects of the business including omni-channel design strategy, internal processes, design governance and flawless delivery of innovative solutions
- Lead experience strategy teams to invent and execute breakthrough solutions
- Manage all projects with agile methods ensuring that every project large or small starts with strategy and a well-defined problem to solve
- Manage multiple work streams around the world with varying timelines and complexity with authority and passion
- Have a deep understanding of the Citi product offering, the market in which Citi operates, and the target customers
- Uncover rich insights from net promoter score data, digital analytics, first/second and third party research that can fuel remarkable solutions
- Work with internal analytics partners to track the performance of the team’s solutions and use that data to inform the next iteration
- Partner with head of the business to set the short term and long term design strategy
- Co-develop high-level briefs that drive large-scale projects and support the Strategy Leads in the development of smaller initiative briefs
- Package creative concepts and present to internal stakeholders in persuasive, articulate and compelling ways
- Support the Managing Directors in the overall growth and development of the business capability across the company
- Be a go-getter with an entrepreneurial attitude and passion for innovative solutions and brand experiences that enable progress for our customers
- Manage the career development of cross-discipline resources and be a motivating and inspiring force in the company that gets the best performance out of people
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 6-10 years of experience
- Banking or financial services experience
- Business management mindset, with proven track record of results
- Subject matter expert in the field of customer experience strategy with extensive experience collaborating with design, production, media and development teams
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - AU
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.