Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Business Development Manager
- Primary Location: Australia,New South Wales,Sydney
- Education: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
- Job Function: Consumer Sales
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18058865
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
- We are currently recruiting an experienced Business Development Manager , In this role you will locate and develop a productive and profitable relationship with third party introducers with the view to exceed set targets.
- Proactively manage a third party introducer portfolio to achieve set targets, deepen and drive existing introducer relationships with the view to optimize sales volume and portfolio growth
- Ensure that all risk, compliance and audit requirements are met.Â This includes broker training and accreditation
- Achieve required settlement targets
- Achieve required conversion rates from approval to settlement
- Generate and drive cross sell opportunities to other relevant Citibank businesses
- Ensure controllable expenses are maintained under allocations
- Perform accurate lead tracking and MIS collection, sales and customer contact activity and reports
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to actively promote mortgage sales both internally and externally
- Ensure the business unit maintains the ethical standards contained in the Citigroup Code of Conduct.
- Ensure the business unit adheres to firm policies and procedures, regulatory and legislative requirements.
Key Competencies / Skills
- Strong business development sales skills
- Knowledge of the mortgage industry
- Language skills determined as per Portfolio requirements to be confirmed with Manager
- Current Drivers Licence mandatory
- Strong customer focus and the ability to build positive working relationships
- Exceptional communication skills in all mediums
- Previous experience in achieving sales and cross sell targets
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- exceptional communication skills and be results driven
- Honesty and integrity
- Working proactively with maintaining effective time management
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Diploma in Financial Services or equivalent qualification
- Previous sales experience in the mortgage industry with a good working knowledge of third party distribution
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.