VP Cards Partnership Manager
The Product Sales Sr Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval.
- Develop overall sales strategy and drive execution across the channels from activation to retention to maximise the sales and retention performance.
- Manage all sales channel performance from portfolio; acquisition and retention teams both offshore and onshore team to delver on account, portfolio and retention goals.
- Deliver on agreed financial targets.
- Successfully manage a team and incentive budget.
- Drive the engagement and completion of strategic initiatives and act as outcome owner for each of the agile strategic work streams.
- Develop sales strategies that are aligned with the banks digital focus to ensure sales volumes are consistently improving as traditional call volume decreases.
- Deliver ongoing enhancements to the sales training environments across channels to continuously increase key sales metrics.
- Effectively manage sales & retention resources to produce daily, weekly and monthly reporting to demonstrate results and identify opportunity for improvements.
- Drive analytics of trends in performance and provide insights back to stakeholders to enhance campaigns via sales channels.
- Identify and implement improvements to the end to end sales and retention processes.
- Successfully manage the governance and relationships for all internal partners and external third party vendors and training providers. Build strong working relationships with key internal stakeholdersto ensure efficient management of processes.
- Work with Regional stakeholders to leverage regional assets and best practice to deliver results for the business.
- Provide strategic planning on district level in portfolio and momentum growth on treasury products.
- Promote and advise branches on products.
- Identify and solicit new leads for sales opportunity through motivation to sales staff/subordinates.
- Discuss the development needs of each team member and take the appropriate actions to ensure staffs are able to fulfill their job requirements and realize their full potential.
- Enhance product knowledge and sales technique to branch colleagues on products by regular market updates and technical analysis.
- Manage & monitor sales and advisory activities in strict accordance with both internal and external regulatory and compliance standards.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 6-10 years financial sales experience & leadership experience required
- Highly analytical with strong sense of business acumen.
- Effective as a team leader.
- Good understanding of financial market dynamics and sound financial products knowledge .
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly results driven and self motivated individual.
- Enthusiasm in achieving goals.
- Advanced interpretation and analysis skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
Job Family Group:Consumer Sales
Job Family:Consumer Product Sales
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs