Product Sales Specialist
Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) offers the industry's most comprehensive suite of transaction services, including cash management, payments, receivables, liquidity management and investment services, working capital solutions, commercial card programs, trade finance and trade services. With a full range of digital and mobile enabled platforms, tools and analytics, TTS continues to lead the way in delivering innovative and tailored solutions to its clients.
- Responsible for building profitable, long-term relationships, orchestrating delivery of superior products and services to corporate clients adding value to their treasury processes
- Collaborates in building pipeline and achieves new business goals through effective planning, relationships with internal/external clients and implementation of complex product and commercial strategies
- The Product Sales Specialist plays a critical role in the re-positioning of the Business in the local marketplace and in the maximization of our wallet share with a client base that is currently extremely underpenetrated
- The development of this role is a key component of the growth strategy
- Work with Banking and Product partners in order to originate in yearly Revenue targets as well being responsible of maintaining a pipeline and clients
- Apply combined in-depth technical product & sales skills with client diagnostic and origination skills to design complex multi-product solutions, for Corporate, Public Sector and Financials Institutions clients
- Plays a leading role in setting strategic direction and thought leadership on key focus/opportunistic industries to deepen client share of wallet and increase business Market Share, maximizing Revenues and Profit
- Works with Product Partners and influences decision making around product priorities, market needs and commercialization strategies, based on his/her leading role in the assessment of the local competitive landscape, key industry trends and buyer behavior
- Responsible for developing and executing comprehensive mid to long-term sales plans/strategies and joint calls, in partnership with Product Partners, measured through sales goals/quotas, deal profitability and Client Experience
- Through his/her thorough understanding of the market and industries in which Citi’s target clients operate, the client's organizational and operating structure, buying processes and business objectives, effectively positions Citi and its value added proposition in the marketplace to position Citi among the top Corporate, Public Sector and Financial Institutions Financial Services provider
- Plays a leading role in the competitive landscape assessment pursuit and execution of business opportunities
- Build a strong pipeline based on Account Plans and Heat Map process that include revenue and driver targets
- Responsible for maintaining current relationships and developing business from under-penetrated clients
- Work in close partnership with control functions such as Legal, Compliance, Market and Credit Risk, Audit, Finance in order to ensure appropriate governance and control infrastructure
- Build a culture of responsible finance, good governance and supervision, expense discipline and ethics
- Appropriately assess risk/reward of transactions when making business decisions; demonstrating proper consideration for the firm’s reputation
- Be familiar with and adhere to Citi’s Code of Conduct and the Plan of Supervision for Global Markets and Securities Services
- 3-5 years banking or other relevant experience
- Sales expertise
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word
- Should be an accomplished Product, Sales and Customer orientated person
- Must know very well the common cash management practices of companies, typical banking trade and cash management products and services
- Must be familiar with the new business trends related to cash management and trade businesses
- Basics of FX products
What we offer:
- We foster a culture of meritocracy and diversity; we value and expect respect for others; opportunities to develop are widely available to all
- We promote TTS Sales Training Programs which support Deal Shadowing, Product knowledge expansion and Coaching/Mentoring with Seniors with a new and exciting curriculum launching shortly
- We ensure regularity of 1:1 dialogue to monitor and support both management of the client portfolio and to identify personal and professional growth opportunities via an Individual Development Plan.
- You will have the privilege of meeting the decision makers at world class corporate clients of Citi globally and partnering with them to achieve their goals.
- You will benefit from a culture of innovation and investment from arguably the world’s best transaction services bank to support your sales efforts
- We are a Top 100 UK Firms for Diversity per the Stonewall Index
- 51% of our employees are women, 24% of our Director’s and Managing Directors are women.
This Role is a “Controlled Function” Role as defined by the Central Bank of Ireland Reform Act 2010 and Principal Regulations 2011, and amending Regulations 2014, 2015.
Job Family Group:Institutional Sales
Job Family:Institutional Product Sales
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs