TTS- Innovation Catalyst Co-Creation
The Program Management Lead is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognised technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
Key Responsibilities that you will handle (not limited to):
- Understand disruptive and transformational trends across industries, markets, and regulations impacting clients’ business and Treasury models.
- Exercise all aspects of Design Thinking, including interviewing, requirements gathering, empathy mapping, brainstorming, storyboarding and feedback loops.
- Extreme client focus; Work with senior management, product owners, developers and designers to inform and influence solutions with client focus
- Develop subject matter expertise and engaging in regional thought leadership initiatives related to disruptive enabling technologies (e.g. and not limited to, Blockchain, IOT, RegTech, API’s, Big Data, Security etc).
- Collaborate with Sales, Coverage and Product teams to understand clients' business challenges, digitisation objectives and identify revenue opportunities for Citi
- Identify gaps and opportunities in the service and product offerings and support development of a clear roadmap for enhancements and expansions through customer journey, competitors and external environment analysis
- Create an effective feedback loop using TTS Innovation / Digital Advisory tools to keep Citi abreast with client digital strategies, initiatives and priorities.
- Continuously deliver digitisation thought leadership content for internal stakeholders and clients to demonstrate relevance of core TTS solutions to clients' digitisation agenda.
- Communicate TTS approach to Innovation / digitisation initiatives and relevance to corresponding strategic business priorities.
- Conceptualise new ideas and product proposition by exploring solutions based on the latest trends in Digitisation and innovation across the financial industry, with focus on emerging digital capabilities, other innovations and potential internal and external platform alliance or partnerships
- Lead a team of like-minded co-creation experts
Superpowers that you demonstrate:
- Design Thinking and/or Service Design: Highly skilled group facilitator with a wealth of experience leading multi-disciplinary groups through such activities as strategic planning, journey mapping, issue resolution, brainstorming and requirements gathering/definition.
- Innovative: Not afraid to challenge the status quo, question assumptions and generate new ideas by looking at opportunities from multiple angles.
- Commercial: Has a strong sense of commercial value both for clients and for Citi and can create value propositions that translate between these.
- Curious: Open to learning and exploring new information and practices; interested in understanding how things work.
- Flexible: Remains engaged during stressful situations brought on by ambiguity and conflict.
- Courageous: Takes calculated risks and purposefully put self in challenging situations where success is not always guaranteed.
- Connector: Takes time to reflect on experiences; spends focused energy processing information, gaining deeper insights into problems, themselves and others as a result.
Competencies that define you:
- High energy, can-do attitude, strong sense of ownership and desire to succeed
- Demonstrates appropriate risk-taking and comfort with ambiguity
- Strong work ethic; does what it takes to get the job done
- Able to manage multiple priorities with competing deadlines
- Intellectually curious, inquisitive mind
- Ability to work in a team of diverse skill sets & cultures
- Must have strong self-management and be ready to use own initiative
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Influences, convinces or impresses others in a way that results in acceptance, agreement or behavioural change.
- Maturity, Responsibility, Ownership and Accountability
- Open to try new/alternative ways to solve problems/ overcome obstacles
- Able to learn quickly and apply learning to future efforts
- Collaborates and consistently demonstrates a teaming orientation
Qualifications and Education:
- 10+ years of experience
- Master's degree (preferred) from a recognised university, with specialisations ranging from business/finance/design thinking
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Program Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs