Regulatory Risk Senior Analyst - Assistant Vice President
The Regulatory Risk Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Provides risk strategic analytics and information management across Citibank products; facilitating data-quality and controls for other teams and managers.
- Provides regulatory risk project management support (business requirements, analysis and testing) for delivery of regulatory solutions. (i.e.. CECL, Part 30 core capabilities initiatives, stress test and CCAR regulatory requirements, etc.)
- Performs business analysis to respond to regulatory and business questions and provide portfolio insights.
- Performs data analysis to monitor and track data quality and completeness of data.
- Provides Project Management of various deliverables for Portfolio Risk Review chapter. Involvement in rationalization of EUCs (End User Computing) used for Portfolio Risk Reviews.
- Partners with Clients to understand and quickly respond to Client needs. Proactively seeks Client feedback to influence change throughout organization.
- Assists project manager and work with business users to gather business requirements and draft and co-ordinate approval for Business Requirement Documents (BRD).
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years experience and ability to partner with Business & Technology stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of project goals.
- Proficient ability to interpret business requirements for the purpose of liaising with Technology Developers.
- Knowledge of banking domain especially risk management and basic understanding of various credit policies.
- Experience in product program governance and risk management framework.
- Should have Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office – particularly Excel (metrics and data analysis), PowerPoint (presentation decks), and Word (writing and editing procedural and technical documentation).
- Thorough knowledge of credit source systems, collateral reporting systems, and end reporting/warehousing; Broad understanding of classifiable and delinquency managed credit and operational policies and procedures.
- Abililyt to build and maintain relationships with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization.
- Good knowledge of Citi products, risk processes and controls with good understanding of regulatory requirements and risk management framework.
- Experience in compiling process and data quality metrics, analyzing results to clearly communicate data-driven analysis to senior management.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Good knowledge of risk management key concepts, risk credit cycle and controls with Good understanding of key regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:Risk Management
Job Family:Regulatory Risk
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs