Pardon our dust! We are enhancing our application system to improve the Citi recruitment experience. Due to this upgrade you may be asked to create a new profile when you apply for a new job. If you submitted an application prior to July 21st you can view the status of your application and manage your documents via the Manage Existing link in the Create/Manage Profile drop down in the top right corner of this page.
Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
O&T Program Office HeadApply Now Locations: Singapore, Singapore Job Function: Business Strategy, Management & Administration Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19118397
This role is responsible for driving the business office deliverables and providing support to the office of the O&T head for ASEAN and Singapore, as well as the Singapore CSC. The role will have two main components: providing financial support to the various groups in SG O&T and running programs across functions for the SG O&T business as well as the ASEAN region. In addition, there will be a series of monthly reports, meetings, review decks etc. that will ensure the smooth running of the O&T department
The incumbent should have the ability to understand the drivers behind the financial and tenacity to get into the details. They should also have a proven track record in program management (including the use of project management tools and methodology), in addition to stakeholder management, understanding business requirements and an ability to get projects completed in a timely manner.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide financial support to various Operations in SG O&T. Detail scope as below:
- Monitor and analyze the allocations number
- Review the line by line numbers at month-end (both GCG and ICG, as well as Tech & EO&T)
- Work closely with regional O&T finance on the submission of the variance, flash, saves, spends, etc.
- Track the monthly investment spends and re-engineering saves
- Provide data and update the O&T Financial deck, submission for monthly business, unit cost calculation and Business Review
- Review accruals for Finance
- Work with Country Finance on the flash numbers and month-end variance
- Work with SG O&T to standardized the Monthly O&T financial Forecast
- Assist with Implementation/training and rollout across all countries for the programs being driven across the APAC O&T and Singapore O&T.
- Serve as liaison with ASEAN countries, manage day-to-day communications, and cross region projects.
- Support the CSC communicators in developing, refining and promoting the CSC value proposition
- Develop an effective communication strategy for both internal and external stakeholders providing regular updates on the CSC network.
- Ensure that projects and programs are effectively planned, monitored and driven while escalating and addressing key risks.
- Coordinate and work with various business partners in delivery projects/initiatives like LEAN, Process Standardization and Migration across SG O&T
- Oversee the BTSS team and provide support for shared services related matter for SG O&T
- Work with SG O&T Head on regular or Ad hoc business review deck for SG O&T and hub review
- Manage monthly OT management meeting/Monthly O&T deck;
- Support SG O&T Head drive specific initiatives
- Provide support to the site communicator; oversee CSC site engagement, providing guidance, collaborating with site functions to establish the rules of the road for the site.
- At least 10 years of experience
- Good program management skills and a proven track record on delivery
- Requires understanding of the O&T business for all segments like GCG, ICG & EO&T
- Required a broad and comprehensive knowledge of Finance and Operations
- Have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Outstanding analytical and organizational skills with an attention to details
- Ability to connect and communicate with senior management and ability to engage the right stakeholders
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Primary Location: APAC-SGP-Singapore-Singapore
Job Category: Cross-Functional Management
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Office Location / Address: 3 CHANGI BUSINESS PARK CRESCENT
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.