Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
International Personal Bank (IPB Offshore Wealth Management), 2020 Summer Analyst, SingaporeApply Now Locations: Singapore, Singapore Job Function: Accounting Employee Status: University Programs Job ID: 80006934
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network. we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citibank International Personal Bank (IPB) Singapore provides global wealth management solutions to meet the offshore banking needs of affluent individuals that reside outside of Singapore. The program aims to select the best students to build a pipeline of candidates for our full time IPB Analyst Program. It is an opportunity for you to experience Citi, you will be part of a structured 10 weeks internship program to gain deep expertise.
Your time here will look something like this...
The Summer Analyst Program is dedicated to giving future business leaders a complete view of Citi's business. Through mentorship, training and career development programming, Summer Analysts can expect to finish the program with broad understanding of the International Personal Bank (IPB) business, as well as operational intricacies of Citi. Tailored projects for Summer Analysts could be within these business areas:
* Wealth Management Products
* Digital Banking
* Segments Management
* Customer Acquisition Strategic Alliance
* Operational Risk and Control
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed. We're committed to teaching you the ropes. The IPB - Offshore Wealth Management Summer Analyst Program trains and cultivates key pipeline for our full time program. The Summer program normally starts with intensive training that will provide essential skills knowledge as well as a comprehensive orientation to Citi's culture. After initial training, participants will join one of Citi's key businesses or functions and be assigned a tailored project for an in-depth and immersive experience. To support your growth, you will also participate in mentoring programs, networking events, speaker series, and other structured development opportunities.
We want to hear from you if...
* You are a penultimate year student pursuing an Undergraduate degree in any discipline, from a top academic institution and are on track to graduating with 2nd Upper Class honours (or equivalent).
* You have demonstrated strong leadership; teamwork; and communication skills
* You have a strong understanding of the global banking landscape and place a priority on client service
* You have knowledge of at least one Asian language (preferred; but not required)
Who we think will be a great fit...
Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring individuals who have a global perspective on the future of banking and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We'll also be looking for the following:
* Commitment to personal growth and career development; a strong desire to learn; and success in team environments
* Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
* Genuine interest in IPB - Offshore Wealth Management with a strong initiative to constantly learn and apply what they have acquired onto their work
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Analytical and quantitative skills
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making