HRCC Data, Reporting & TPM Manager
Human Resources (“HR”) is a global organization comprised of more than 3,500 professionals providing strategic human capital advisory support to Citi's business leaders in multiple industries across all 96 countries of operation. Within this context, Human Resources is responsible for the development and delivery of core HR programs including: sourcing qualified talent; assisting managers to apply effective employee selection practices; establishing appropriate terms and conditions of employment; developing effective new employee on-boarding; training employees; assessing employee job performance and talent; developing manager leadership capability; succession and resource planning; measuring employee sentiment; escalating and/or investigating potential employee misconduct and mechanism for employee corrective action; developing strategies to discontinue employment, as well as maintaining market competitive compensation, benefits and recognition programs intended to reward good performance and retain talented employees. Many of these programs, processes, underlying data, and associated requirements are highly regulated, governed by policy and attract substantial legal, operational and strategic risk.
The HR Control & Compliance organization is responsible for establishing frameworks with respect to both the identification and management of human capital risk, as well as organizational control and compliance strategies and programs. This includes the definition of risk appetite, the development of compliance and risk management strategies, as well as the identification and assessment of new and changing sources of risk.
The Data, Reporting & TPM Manager is responsible for the development and execution of this framework, including:
Data Control: The position will be responsible for the identification, interpretation and application of requirements associated with Citi’s Information Security Policy and the Human Resources Information Security Program, as well as the development and implementation of appropriate process controls and process control testing designed to evaluate compliance and demonstrate governance.
Data Governance: This position will also include activities in the HR Data Governance program. Data Governance activities span all HR business taxonomies and include developing data management control strategies, defining standards for acquisition, maintenance, transfer, and disposition of data to ensure data quality, identifying and tracking IMR’s, and ensuring designed data structures meet business needs. This will also include supporting the Workforce Data Control Program, identification and maintenance of the HR Data Elements Catalog, which includes the Critical Data Element catalogue.
Data Privacy, Cross Border Data Transfer: This position is responsible for reviewing and assessing initiatives considered for a Cross Border Data Clearance (CBDC) as well as requirement assessment on global privacy related legislation such as GDPR in EMEA, CCPA in the US and other emerging privacy regulatory requirements. Considerations in this practice include; employee consent requirements, third party exposures, delivery platform (ex. cloud) considerations, data storage and data access location review.
Records Management: The position is responsible for the identification, interpretation and application of requirements associated with Citi’s Records Management Policy and Standards to the Global Human Resources function, as well as the development and implementation of appropriate process controls and process control testing designed to evaluate compliance and demonstrate governance. Third Party Management: This position will also include responsibility related to the oversight and monitoring of Business compliance to the Third Party Management Policy and Standards including, but not limited to: identification of risk; monitoring of lifecycle activities and performance metrics; information security and technology requirements; audit coordination; Issue and CAP management; driving Third Party initiatives, and serving as a point of escalation. This individual will also partner with Legal and other stakeholders to identify changes in the local labor environment impacting the engagement of Third Party Personnel (i.e. non-employees), and interface with the Staffing Office organization, as needed, to develop risk mitigation processes and controls.
Other significant responsibilities:
- Contributes to strategic direction of the HR Control & Compliance function, which may include reporting methodologies, organizational design and effective positioning.
- Uses excellent communication, leadership and strong management skills to influence a wide range of internal audiences including respective product, function, or regional executive management partners and external audiences including regulators and external auditors. Frequently engages in both internal and external negotiations, which will have a major impact on the function, and possibly on the HR organization as a whole.
- The timely delivery of high quality, value-added multiple concurrent deliverables on time and to specification.
- Recruits staff, develops talent, builds effective teams, and manages a budget. Identifies internal talent and fills key positions, attracts talent with required expertise to meet the risk profile of the business, builds deep bench strength and develops appropriate succession plans.
- Possesses a broad and comprehensive understanding of multiple HR disciplines and of various policies and standards, as well as areas of high-risk: conduct risk, project/program management, and third party management.
- Delivers learning and development programs and is a recognized leader in training and developing others.
- Develops approaches to promote knowledge sharing and promulgate management best practices across HR Control & Compliance and the Global HR Function.
- Delivers cost effective and efficient management of agile teams and engagements.
- Ensures HR meets/exceeds the requirements and expectations of Citigroup's regulators.
- Works closely and collegially within IA and with line management and control functions to ensure efficient and effective provision of independent audit assurance.
- Collaborates across businesses and functions to improve the identification, quantification, measurement, management, reporting and controls in governance, risk management and internal control environments.
- Actively supports the Independent Compliance Risk Management Transformation Program and HR’s management efforts for a “Strong” control function.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience, education, and / or training, Master’s Degree preferred.
- 8 to 10 years of experience in Human Resources, Compliance and/or Risk Management
- 5+ years of experience in a Program or Project Management role
- Experience in HR related legal / regulatory and compliance programs or Internal Audit highly preferred, with specific subject matter expertise and a strong business understanding of risks, controls and issues within Human Resources.
- Advanced level experience in a related role with extensive experience in business, functional and people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for executing concurrently on a portfolio of high quality deliverables according to strict timetables.
- Demonstrated experience in managing teams within a matrix-reporting environment.
- A self-aware, self-confident individual who has well developed listening skills, and a strong ability to engage a group of accomplished business unit heads by providing proactive advice on a variety of matters while carefully balancing the independent requirements of the function.
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and senior management.
Job Family Group:Compliance and Control
Job Family:Business Control
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs