Assistant Vice President - Transfer Agency Change Business Analyst - Hybrid
Citi is operating in a continually changing environment and Change Management is a key part of that in driving forward sustained change in a complex and challenging TA market environment in APAC.
The individual appointed will form part of the team which will drive initiatives identified by Citi’s Product, Technology and Operations teams. Projects are varied: Migrations, Client On-boarding, system development, Productivity and Client Change, all feature in the APAC BOW (Book of Work).
The initial focus for the appointee will be to work in the Change Management team in Singapore, on prioritized Transfer Agency projects in Singapore and APAC. Traveling may be required.
Successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of change management, project management & business analysis for key strategic projects in Singapore and across APAC.
In respect of these, they will be responsible for ensuring:
- Requirements gathering/gap analysis (including facilitation of workshops) and documentation of business requirements (BRD’s/Impact Assessments for enhancement requirements) for the system including reporting.
- Document Operational Models & mapping out of new target operating models, balancing client needs with regulatory requirements & Citi’s multi-location operational model.
- Alignment with Citi’s standard TA product catalogue & ensuring ongoing updates are documented & submitted where required.
- Manage the planning, preparation and delivery of the testing phases (including functional, regression and Ops model testing) for the system and processes, including developing, executing and documentation of test plans, test cases and results.
- Manage the co-ordination, support and execution of User Acceptance Testing, Model Office & Parallel runs (pre implementation).
- Working with multiple operational areas in regard to each phase of the project to ensure input, engagement, and that operational requirements are reflected in the project deliverable
- Working with Operational Readiness in preparation for Go-Live.
- Provide input to management at TA platform level re co-ordination of environments, package releases, testing.
- Supporting the operating model design, systems migration process and process re-engineering
- Assess, understand and manage interdependencies with other work streams
- Maintain the Singapore BOW
- Assist in co-ordination and MIS of the BOW with the APAC Change Team and Global Change Team.
- Contribute to other work-streams as the need arises.
- Quickly develop solid understanding of the technical systems used to deliver the TA service.
- Promote a ‘fintech first’ approach when considering manual processes. Automation/efficiency should be the go to model.
- Development of trusted & collaborative relationships with technology counterparts.
- Openly share knowledge internally
- Mentor and regularly engage less experienced team members to drive efficiencies & mitigate risk within our operational processes we deliver to our clients.
- Opportunity to work on a high profile projects
- Engagement with client as part of Client Change
- Work as part of a Global Change management team
- Work in partnership with internal and external parties such as internal senior management, operations, technology and vendors
- Grow and develop project skills and Transfer Agency knowledge
- Develop system testing skills.
- Gain experience in working with a third party vendors and managing senior stakeholders.
- This position requires an individual with a proven record of delivering complex change within a projects and operational environment
- Minimum 5~6 years industry experience in Transfer Agency / Fund Administration in a project management role.
- Demonstrable understanding of TA business and processes
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies.
- Experience in planning and execution of UAT, including working with offshore UAT teams.
Skills & Competencies:
- Good client management and facing skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent organisational, planning and prioritisation skills and experience operating within a high pressure environment.
- Problem solving ability and good business judgement – knowing when to escalate, who to keep informed to identify next steps/resolution
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision, self- starter, adaptable
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Proven ability to work as part of a high performance team.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to negotiate with and influence internal operational staff at all levels and project counterparts
- Ability to manage numerous competing concurrent activities and complex integration solutions
- Familiar with Change Control cycle and applying same to their work-stream.
- Effective time management and ability to adhere to deadlines is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, displaying professionalism at all times
- Highly PC literate (e.g. Visio, Project, PowerPoint, Quality Centre, Advanced Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Highly motivated
- Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance/business studies/technology or equivalent desirable project management certification by a reputable organization preferred.
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience in Transfer Agency and/or Change Management.
Job Family Group:Operations - Transaction Services
Job Family:Cash Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs