Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Assistant Vice President (Operational Risk Sr Analyst) - TechnologyApply Now Locations: Singapore, Singapore Job Function: Risk Management Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20182081
This role will be part of the Consumer Business Operational Risk and Control Organisation reporting to the CBORC Tech Head for APAC/EMEA. The risk officer is responsible for supporting a portfolio of risk management programs supporting the APAC and EMEA regions. This role is part of the team managing the business risk profile – identification, management and mitigation including day-to-day, in business activity across the APAC/EMEA regions which encompasses 10 GCB Product Lines, 6 GCT COEs in APAC/EMEA and the GCB Digital Banking Business. The role will support the compliance to Citi’s internal policies, processes, and controls and compliance to external regulation while proactively evaluating the existing control environment for enhancement opportunities.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
- Applies in-depth level of expertise in consumer banking systems and technology processes and leverages this knowledge to provide advice and work with partners to drive proactive engagement / forward looking risk management on highest risk priorities in an effective and efficient manner.
- Builds strong relationships with first, second and third line of defense for identifying and managing risks for Consumer Business.
- Works with the business on development key risk indicators and ensure the correct measures are implemented.
- Supports key business initiatives/programs such as Records Management and Key Automated Controls and coordinates among business and GCT.
- Supports timely and quality delivery of issues and action plans.
- Participates in risk assessments to deep dive into processes, risks and controls.
- Supports Audit/Regulatory engagements including coordination, communications, and required actions with management committees, internal auditors, external auditors, regulators and other internal stakeholders as appropriate. Manages audit activities and supports the business during audits in ensuring the appropriate risks are reported and actions rectify the risks.
- Proactively advances use of data analytics for analysis of control issues and emerging risks.
- Possess forward compatible mindset and embraces changes taking upon oneself to drive enhancements in processes within CBORC Tech region and global.
- Promotes the professional development of self. Proactive in sharing among team.
- Proposes innovative and pragmatic solutions for risk and control issues with stakeholders.
- Demonstrates judgment, political astuteness, and sensitivity to cultural diversity.
· Qualifications and Competencies
- BA/BS degree or equivalent. Related certifications (CISA, CISSP, CIA, CPA, ACA, CFA or similar) are a plus.
- Experience in business, functional and/or people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for executing concurrently on a portfolio of high quality deliverables to stakeholders according to strict timetables.
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding technology application control disciplines and a solid business understanding of consumer banking systems, digital channels and products as well as technology processes relating to development and support of these types of systems.
- Demonstrable knowledge of technology and consumer banking related regulations across multiple countries in Asia Pacific and EMEA.
- Demonstrates managing integrated internal audit and assurance delivery within a matrix reporting environment.
- Demonstrable knowledge of deploying risk assessment techniques using data analytics.
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating control issues and strength in sustaining independent views. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
- Hold high integrity values and demonstrable challenge to stakeholders despite pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of stakeholder management.
- Strong team player who is actively committed to personal development, active team contribution/knowledge sharing and identifying improvement opportunities.
Primary Location: APAC-SGP-Singapore-Singapore
Job Category: Risk and Control
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
C12 - AVP
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.