Asia Retail Bank FP&A Head - Senior Vice President
The FP&A function is primarily responsible for providing management information and analysis to senior management in Asia. This includes performance measurement, strategic presentations, monthly business reviews, country performance reporting, annual budget & forecasting, competitor analysis, and significant ad-hoc analysis. The team interfaces closely with all businesses and functional areas to provide a complete perspective on the franchise.
The role will support the Asia Retail and Wealth leadership team and will be a key interface to the country FP&A teams and the sector finance teams. The individual will also work closely with other areas of finance including Corporate Treasury. The Asia Retail FP&A team forms part of the overall FP&A function which also comprises GCB, ICG, Global Functions, Corporate Operations and Technology and core regional team.
- Lead the Retail Bank Segment Planning and Analysis team in Asia
- Asses and drive performance of Retail and Wealth businesses and countries in Asia through leading management information, analytics, and metrics
- Drive Strategic initiatives to improve business performance and enhanced productivity
- Be the ‘trusted advisor’ to the Asia Retail and Wealth Business Heads and drive business dialogue at all levels of the organization to support the achievement of key business and financial goals
- Drive performance assessment of Retail and Wealth Management business in Asia, providing insights into the performance and drivers of the business through financial analysis and leading financial metrics
- Provide senior management with timely, accurate, and relevant information and analysis on the financial performance of the Retail business
- Provide insights into areas of underperformance and propose corrective actions
- Drives strategic exercise for the businesses in Asia working closely with country FP&A teams, including annual budgets and 3- and 5-year strategic plans
- Partner with the Retail business in leading the growth and reengineering efforts in the region
- Represent Finance in senior Retail business and product reviews and committees
- Continue to drive FP&A transformation efforts in partnership with the other Finance functions
- Develop pipeline of Finance talent through management and coaching of immediate team as well as with partners across the markets
- Opportunity to join one of the leading financial institutions in the world which prides itself on people and development
- FP&A team acts as strategic partner across the GCB business (product and country business lines). Professionals within the division work closely with the management team of Citigroup’s many departments, adding value to the global GCB business through strategic analysis and hands on participation in financial planning control
- The role provides the opportunity to interact with executive leadership both internal and external to the Finance organization
- Close working partnership with GCB business and country heads will strengthen business knowledge and experience
- Role of team leader will allow the individual to develop a strong people management skills
- Significant interface with other functions within the finance division will enhance network
- Exposure to senior levels of management in Asia and New York
- Significant scope for improving FP&A process and practice (as part of global FP&A transformation efforts)
- Breadth of role will provide significant business and personal development opportunities
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, and financial modelling
- Experience in managing projects or significant task with strict adherence to deadlines and multiple stakeholder touchpoints
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail with strong commercial acumen, analytical and problem solving capabilities, sound understanding of the banking / financial services industry, and experience in supporting Retail bank business
- Ability to work in a structured, high volume, time-sensitive, and high-risk environment
- Positive attitude and a good learning ability and interest in building, sharing, and improving their own knowledge base
- Possesses team orientation, interpersonal, and communication skills
- A high degree of proficiency in Microsoft applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint with planning related systems such as Essbase
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
Job Family Group:Finance
Job Family:Financial Planning & Analysis
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs