Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
APAC Head of Continuous Improvement - OperationsApply Now Locations: Singapore, Singapore Job Function: Operations Employee Status: Payroll Only Job ID: 20150822
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Including Direct Reports
- Lead the Continuous Improvement strategy while supporting the Bank’s overall digital transformation and improving the customer experience.
- Partner with key technology and Digital partners, to put in place and run a platform to identify CPP’s across multiple journeys to dimension, conduct root cause analysis, solution and prioritize pain points for implementation.
- Drive the complaint management program including governance
- Prioritize and lead process deep-dives and journey mapping exercises on selected areas that require more comprehensive re-design and challenge, rethink and redesign operational business practices as needed to identify areas of improvement
- Establish and scale the War Room approach for all in-scope Journeys across countries
- Partner with the Complaints Management Team to ensure active analysis and action items are identified to reduce complaints significantly.
- Lead and drive cross-functional programs, including:
- Scoping and planning the projects (deliverables, timelines, resourcing, etc.).
- Leading the project teams in identifying waste and pain-points in the process using Lean tools and presenting findings to Senior Leadership.
- Organizing and leading Kaizen workshops, guiding the project teams on executing Root Cause Analyses and identifying Action Plans for the elimination of Root Causes to solve various Business and Process issues that achieve project/program objectives.
- Developing “To–Be” processes, documenting identified policy and procedure gaps and a plan to implement the future state.
- Partnering with Business and Finance to estimate calendarized benefits for inclusion into budget plans, and monitoring achievement of benefit targets
- Be fully accountable for end results, planning, policy formulation and significant contribution to future strategy of the group
- Ability to influence across the organization to socialize / gain backing for key initiatives needed in the space.
- Provide thought leadership to Senior Management by staying abreast of industry trends and technology advancements and competitor processes and procedures
Key Cultural Fit:
- You are entrepreneurial, and thrive in environments with a blank canvas that will allow you to flex your intellectual muscle to contribute to building a strategy from the ground up.
- You have a passion for service excellence and making it as easy as possible to do business with us
- You have a keen interest in new technologies and are always on the lookout for “what’s new” and drawing on best practices from within and outside the industry.
- You are naturally gifted at thinking of ways to “do things better, faster, smarter.”
- You work well in high-pressure situations, and consistently deliver under tight time constraints while delighting your stakeholders.
- You can work across boundaries to fill the gaps, and drive accountability for yourself and others.
- Minimum of 10+ years of work experience with time spent applying Lean or Lean Six Sigma methodologies or having driven large process improvement and client impacting projects.
- Understanding of the drivers of value, including the ability to size and prioritize large scale initiatives across Businesses and Functions.
- Demonstrated strong project management, process improvement and leadership experience required.
- Logical, analytic and rational thinker; strong data analytics capabilities, especially cost analysis and internal/external benchmarking.
- Change agent; demonstrated bias for action and sense of urgency. Ability to influence and work effectively with Senior Managers and with large teams across countries, functions and businesses. Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills with a sense of urgency and initiative are attributes critical for success.
- Ability to communicate in a compelling manner with all levels of management and across all functional areas – both written and oral.
- Ability to operate in a highly matrixed and ambiguous environment, navigate through the global framework, handle conflicting priorities and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to influence, create support and buy-in across a wide range of stakeholders; creating a strong network of relationships among peers, internal partners, external constituencies, senior decision makers and stakeholders.
- High intellectual curiosity. Strong analytical and cognitive skills with ability to translate into actionable business decisions and execution plans.
- An understanding of Citi's businesses, the major strategic issues and the Senior Management landscape would be beneficial.
- Highly motivated, organized and methodical.
- Team player with the ability to manage in a matrixed environment is necessary.
- Strong understanding and experience with the digital banking landscape
- An undergraduate degree and an MBA (desirable but not required) from a top tier institution.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job Functions
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.