• APAC Global Functions Executive Recruiter – VP
This newly created role is part of the ongoing Talent Acquisition (TA) transformation and optimisation in Asia Pacific which includes the build out of an executive search recruitment function to more effectively facilitate the success of Citi’s talent strategy.
The successful candidate will work to identify, attract, assess, and acquire internal and external executive talent across the Citi franchise. Based in Singapore supporting the Global Functions Executive Search Partner, the role is a combination of high touch senior stakeholder management, execution of executive recruitment mandates, and driving the efficiency of the recruitment process to meet critical metrics related to time to hire, risk management and stakeholder satisfaction. The Global Functions portfolio includes Compliance, Risk, Audit, Legal, Finance, Human Resources and Public Affairs.
- Working with the Executive Search Partner to tactically support the full cycle execution of Director and Managing Director level searches for the Global Functions businesses across APAC locations
- Drive the recruitment process in line with company leadership standards, regulatory compliance requirements, and HR process KPI’s including cost per hire, time to offer, time to fill, diversity, channel effectiveness and a positive customer experience
- Manage the progress of the executive hiring requisition process, co-ordinate the offer proposal and approvals process with local, regional and global clients and HR stakeholders. The role will also guide the candidates through an efficient onboarding experience to ensure all pre and post employment requirements are completed in a timely manner
- Champion Citi’s Diversity and Inclusion aspirations by helping to educate internal stakeholders, external partners and prospective candidates on the focus and benefit of inclusive leadership and the hiring of diverse talent for Citi. Proactively ensuring that candidate selection slates and interview panels are appropriately diverse to meet or exceed company guidelines
- Work with recruitment colleagues in Asia and other regions to prioritise and balance executive projects, share intelligence and align overall lateral recruiting strategy in key areas. These include increasing diversity of hires, improving customer experience, succession planning, reporting, data driven decision making and effective governance
- Partner with HR colleagues including HR Advisors, Rewards, Mobility and TA Operations to ensure a great overall One HR customer service experience facilitated by a smooth hiring and onboarding process
- Participate in regional and global continuous improvement initiatives as required related to Executive and lateral recruitment to support the ongoing transformation of the TA function in Asia
- Appropriately assess risk when required demonstrating consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding the company, its clients, and assets by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, and policy. Apply sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and proactively escalate, manage, and report control issues with urgency and transparency
Knowledge / Experience:
- Circa 10 years + experience in talent acquisition gained through the executive search industry and/or in-house executive TA roles in a complex highly matrixed multinational corporate environment with regulatory oversight. Prior financial services recruitment experience of support functions executive talent will be an advantage, as will a knowledge of the dynamic of Asian markets
- An ability to consistently and proactively identify, approach, attract and manage passive talent through an extensive assessment and interview process, manage complex compensation package negotiations and approvals, and international relocation coordination across multiple locations
- Build credibility and confidence with executive candidates and business leaders through your interactions, possess the gravitas to lead conversations, influence outcomes and challenge perceptions where appropriate to ensure the strongest talent in the internal and external market is considered
- Possess strong stakeholder influencing skills and the ability able to navigate through ambiguous scenarios to achieve the desired outcome. Demonstrated capability to manage complex end to end executive recruitment processes successfully while balancing multiple stakeholders with potentially competing priorities
- A talent acquisition professional who can leverage an established network for market intelligence and candidate referrals for current and future talent pipeline needs
- Is passionate about the need for greater diverse and inclusive leadership for business success and can articulate this effectively to a range of internal and external audiences.
- Understands the criticality of adherence to internal and external compliance and regulatory requirements through the executive recruitment cycle. Has the experience to identify and escalate risk issues early enough for mitigation and the intelligence to educate stakeholders and colleagues about the importance of proactive risk management in the recruitment process
- A recruitment subject matter expert, you will be able to demonstrate an ability to partner with a range of internal HR colleagues who support the recruitment process and show an understanding of the importance of collaboration as the key to your success
- Preferably educated to degree level but not essential if balanced with relevant experience
Job Family Group:Human Resources
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs