Stranded Cost Analytics Lead - Vice President
The Re-engineering Process Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval.
- Works with team leads to ensure that re-engineering and productivity and service delivery objectives are met or exceeded.
- Support the leadership in managing the program, by compiling and analyzing progress on the various aspects of the re-engineering program.
- Compile and analyze the scorecards to ensure 100% accuracy, timeliness and business analysis.
- Lead and manage the day-to-day needs of the program which involves tracking progress, removing barriers and providing cross functional leadership.
- Lead and manage the day-to-day activities associated with a specific process improvement/reengineering efforts.
- Responsible for the tactical execution of medium sized projects, or phases of larger reengineering efforts.
- Provide timely and regular communication, and overall project reporting within team, business partners, business leadership and reengineering leadership.
- Partner with product business management to establish project priorities and assist in the successful delivery of their projects as needed.
- Facilitate large end to end, cross functional, process review sessions to understand current state and build future state.
- Work with the project teams to assure future state process is solving for business goals and overcoming barriers.
- Assist in the management of the Citi-collaborate site.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 6-10 years process and project management experience. Lean, Six Sigma or another formal training in reengineering or process improvement.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
Additional specific information and requirements for this role:
Project Damselfly is executing the GCB Strategy Refresh announced in early 2021. Within the Central Team, the Stranded Cost Analytics lead will be a key member of the central team's stranded cost workstream
Specific responsibilities for this role:
- Lead all analytics efforts as part of the stranded cost program, working closely with functions in Asia, other regions as well as global stakeholders and finance
- Manage the stranded cost submission process, provide timely reporting for various stakeholder groups and further build out reporting capabilities for new stakeholder groups and as the stranded cost efforts evolves
- Work closely with other key members of the DF stranded cost workstream as well as with senior leads in Global Functions and EO&T
- Develop governance documents for Damselfly Central Team
- Support knowledge and information sharing platform (e.g., Confluence) to maintain connectivity across various working teams
- Perform other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards
Specific qualifications for this role:
- 5+ years experience in a related role with extensive experience in business, functional and people management.
- Deep experience with a broad swath of Citi, including Global Functions and Enterprise O&T
- Excellent MS Excel skills ideally with ability to setup simple VBA macros
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Bias for action; track record of driving parts of large scale transformations and/or implementation of high-impact initiatives.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Ability to rationalize and work through organizational change.
- Ability to influence and engage in a consultative mode with various senior stakeholders across business, operations, technology and compliance to define the strategic scope, a problem solving approach and engage a team that effectively will lead the reengineering process to achieve the envisioned results.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:Business Strategy, Management & Administration
Job Family:Business Process Re-Engineering
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs