Technology Audit Manager (VP) - Hybrid
Job Description – Technology Audit Manager (VP) - Hybrid
The Technology Audit Manager will be based in Shanghai (China), reporting to the Cross Enterprise IA Team Head with a matrix reporting to APAC Technology Audit Head. The candidate will be responsible for execution of the overall audit process with focus on the technology governance, regulatory compliance for technology operations, and local IT risk management and operations.
The Technology Audit Manager will lead the Country Technology Audit team to provide technology audit coverage for all Citi China businesses and functions, which comprise Corporate Banking, Capital Markets, Trade & Treasury Solutions, and various support functions, etc. The position will have responsibility for providing technology audit coverage of key systems process in support of Citi China businesses across the world.
- Manage a complex and critical unit within Internal Audit, including a small to medium sized team of Internal Audit professionals. Assist in staff recruitment activities, developing talent, building effective teams, and managing a budget
- Delivers on time high quality audit reports, Internal Audit and Regulatory issue validation and (where appropriate, branch examinations, as well as business monitoring and governance committee reporting.
- Effectively manages and executes audit activities for a component of a product line, function, or legal entity at the regional or country level including a portion of the audit annual plan. For larger audit reviews, manages an audit team responsible for completion of the audit work.
- Applies in-depth level of expertise in one or more of the Bank's businesses and leverages this knowledge into a leadership role in one or more teams.
- Proactively advances integrated auditing concepts and use of technology.
- Leads the professional development of Internal Audit staff.
- Develops effective senior line management relationships and has a strong understanding of the businesses.
- Applies an in-depth understanding of the inter-relationships of business and support units throughout the Bank and how they impact the overall control environment and the audit approach.
- Uses excellent communication skills in order to influence a wide range of internal audiences including respective product, function, or regional executive management partners. Effectively negotiates on matters which will have a major impact on the area managed.
- Demonstrates strong judgment, political astuteness, and sensitivity to cultural diversity.
- Possesses strong project management and interpersonal skills, makes sound decisions, exhibiting initiative and intuitive thinking. Consulted often by others for advice and opinions and recognized as a leadership role model.
- Participates in major business initiatives and pro-actively advises and assists the business on change initiatives.
- Frequently involved in matters that require complex judgments and solutions based on sophisticated analytical thought such as identifying solutions for a variety of complex and novel audit control issues and proposes creative and pragmatic solutions for risk and control problems. Partners with internal and external stakeholders to develop approaches for addressing broader corporate emerging issues.
- Serves as lead reviewer for all types of reviews.
- Reviews Business Monitoring Quarterly Summaries.
- Collaborates effectively with other Technology and business audit teams and helps support them in achieving their objectives.
- University degree or equivalent. Related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or similar) are a plus.
- Minimum 8 years senior level experience in a related role with experience in business, functional and people management, with proven abilities in taking responsibility for executing concurrently on a portfolio of high-quality deliverables to stakeholders according to strict timetables.
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding technology application control disciplines and a solid understanding of banking business.
- Demonstrates experience in managing teams and managing integrated internal audit and assurance delivery (or equivalent projects) within a matrix reporting environment.
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing (English and Chinese), with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
- Have a clear understating of China operating and regulatory requirements on IT audits and IT risk management.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of Internal Audit, business management and external stakeholders (e.g. external audit and regulators).
Job Family Group:Internal Audit
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
Featured Career Areas
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs