The Customer Exp Int Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
Establishing/enhancing internal consumer protection policies / procedures subject to new regulations;
- Overseeing the implementation of Monthly Consumer Protection Meeting for all cities;
- Designing and delivering Client Experience/Consumer Protection/Treating Customer Fairly related training to the frontlines;
- Engagement in regulatory events
- Producing consumer protection related regulatory reports;
- Coordinating the quarterly/annual Regulatory Consumer Protection Self-assessment across various departments/units;
- Promoting consumer protection knowledge / TCF program within the organization;
- Producing consumer protection review decks for various management review meeting;
- Co-work with branches for various service competition in the industry;
- Co-work with branches for regulator’s on-site inspection on consumer protection;
- Initiating consumer education activities to serve the needs of the communities/citizen.
2-5 years of experience in a role providing analytics and reporting for marketing, customer experience, operations, or related
Good communication and interpersonal skill
Good written and spoken English
Well-organized and has a strong self-motivation
Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - CN
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.