Transformation Process Analyst - (C11 - Officer)
ICG Risk Analysis (“IRAU”) is an integral part of the Institutional Credit Management ("ICM") organization. Its mandate is to deliver best-in-class credit risk analysis, monitoring, and credit administration as a partner to ICG Risk and Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory's (BCMA) shared commitment to ensuring the safety and soundness of wholesale lending across ICG.
The Transformation and Core Operations Team of ICG Risk Analysis, comprised of Transformation Process Managers and Analysts, ICG Risk Analysis Administration, Controls & Monitoring, and Quality Assurance supports the Global Head of the ICG Risk Analysis and the rest of the organization by setting the strategies for and driving the execution of best-in-class risk review analysis, processes, and controls for Citi's ICG Risk Analysis Unit.
The ICG Risk Analysis Transformation Team supports the Global Head of ICG Risk Analysis by owning and overseeing the development of all foundational processes, controls, and technology as part of the Citi's commitment to driving best-in-class credit risk analysis processes for ICG.
The Transformation Process Analyst is an applications development programmer responsible for implementing new or revised application features, processes, and systems, in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to applications systems analysis and programming activities for the Transformation Team. This role reports directly to the ICG Risk Analysis Transformation Process Managers.
- Ensure that Transformation automation and digital initiatives are properly executed within required deadlines
- Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts, and basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements, including using script tools and analyzing/interpreting code
- Consult with users, clients, and other technology groups on issues, and recommend programming solutions, install, and support customer exposure systems
- Apply knowledge of programming languages for design specifications
- Analyze applications to identify vulnerabilities and security issues, as well as conduct testing and debugging
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and problems, analyze information, and make evaluative judgements to recommend and implement solutions
- Resolve issues by identifying and selecting solutions through the applications of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents
- Optimize and maintain the Transformation Book of Work Dashboard
- Optimize and maintain the Innovation Program dashboard
- Support the execution of the IRAU Innovation framework and governance
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients, and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Support ICG Risk Analysis Voice of the Employee (VoE) initiatives
- Travel (less than 10%)
- Program Management: Intermediate level experience in Applications Development .Net/Power builder. Experience with Python and other programming languages. Advanced level experience with report creation including designing executive-level reports and dashboards and other collaboration and business intelligence tools. Experience in programming/software development of operational dashboards/MISKnowledge in Project Management and/or ScrumMust possess an innovative, agile, resilient, and continuous improvement mindset. Has strong organizational and reporting skills with ability and willingness to work under pressure and manages time and priorities effectively. Knowledgeable in lean, agile methodology, and continuous improvement
- Leadership: Displays a deep commitment and positive attitude to Citi and colleagues, is reliable, and eager to do more. Embraces the need for change and appreciates its benefits with natural curiosity. Demonstrates professionalism by being reliable, actively contributing in meetings, asking questions and challenging ideas
- Competencies: Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships. Strong organizational skills with ability and willingness to work under pressure and manages time and priorities effectively. Solid written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely to audiences of varying levels of seniority
- Technical: Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Power Point, Power BI, OneNote, SharePoint)
- BA/BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Development or equivalent
- 2-3 years relevant experience in development of technological solutions or in a technological environment
Job Family Group:Business Strategy, Management & Administration
Job Family:Business Process Re-Engineering
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs