Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
LATAM Corporate Banking Analyst Program - Dominican RepublicApply Now Locations: Santo Domingo, Nacional Job Function: BCMA Corporate Banking Employee Status: University Programs Job ID: 80006966
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom; and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team; and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi's Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for Full Time Analysts to join the Corporate Banking team in Latin America. Corporate Bankers are relationship-focused finance professionals responsible for understanding the wide range of complex financial issues facing our clients around the world. As a Corporate Banker; you will drive the client dialogue on capital structure; liability management; liquidity and funding strategies; risk management; and investment solutions. Unique to Citi, Corporate Bankers are also responsible for deciding where to invest the firm's capital and executing on those investments. Corporate Bankers work in partnership with various groups across the firm including Risk Management, Investment Banking, and the Capital Markets Organization.
Your time here will look something like this...
The Corporate Banking Analyst Program is 2 years with an anticipated start date of June 2020, you will be placed with a team for the duration of the program and experiences include the following:
* Conduct accounting and financial statement analysis, cash flow modeling, and capital markets analysis
* Complete fundamental risk and credit analysis
* Liaise with product partners
* Assist in the presentation and development of new ideas to clients
* Structure deals and transactions
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
All Corporate Banking Analysts will attend a 6-week training in New York which will take place in July, consisting of entry-level orientation and classroom training taught by skilled external consultants, along with selected professionals with industry/product expertise. Our training is designed to cover all fundamental aspects needed for the Corporate Banking role.
We want to hear from you if...
* You are in your final year of university or graduated within the last two years with a preferred minimum GPA of 3.3 or equivalent
* You are fluent in English and Spanish
Who we think will be a great fit...
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
* Commitment to personal growth and career development - a strong desire to learn and success in team environments
* Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Passion for client service and a dedication to deliver the best results on every project
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making