Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Compl Sanctions Sr Analyst - CCA Cluster Sanctions (C12)Apply Now Locations: San Salvador, Departamento de San Salvador, Santo Domingo, Nacional, San Juan, Heredia, Provincia de Heredia, Escazú, Provincia de San José, Tegucigalpa, Departamento de Francisco Morazán, Guatemala City, Departamento de Guatemala, Port-au-Prince, Département de l'Ouest, Nassau, New Providence District, Panama, Port of Spain, City of Port of Spain, Kingston, Kingston Job Function: Compliance and Control, Bilingual, Independent Compliance Risk Management Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20212679
Serves as a senior compliance risk analyst for Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) responsible for establishing internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes related to monitoring and fostering awareness of sanctions regulatory requirements that Citi must comply with; assessing related sanctions risk exposure, overseeing the quality of sanctions control processes and setting global standards to manage and mitigate those sanctions risks and protect the franchise. In addition, provides support for the collation of potential breaches of sanctions from across the firm and work with contacts in the Business and Compliance to ensure consistent and effective application and implementation of, and controls to evidence adherence to, relevant sanctions related global standards, policies and procedures.
- Provide the cluster’s businesses with advisory on Sanctions related matters and application of the Global Sanctions Policy as required; communicate functional partners and key stakeholders with trends, emerging issues and program updates; follow up on required actions derived from changes/adjustments to the Global Sanctions Policy or any of the program’s related standards and/or procedures.
- Analyze cluster related data, prepare, present reports related to the cluster's sanctions risk assessments, and monitoring of sanctions related issues owned both by first line and second line of defense in the cluster.
- Support the cluster head on program execution activities, including but not limited to ensuring effective application and implementation of sanctions related controls in the cluster. This includes identification of enhanced monitoring requirements and MCA results oversight to discuss with the cluster head recommended actions if/as applicable.
- Oversight over the SDN Update process in Panama and the CCA cluster to ensure applicable areas complete rescreening process and respond within designated timeframe; identify automation/improvement opportunities in the process and work along with the areas to achieve them, ensuring process is being executed by appropriate teams
- Support the delivery of Sanctions Training in Panama: provide training to the first line of defense as required when new regulations are released, upon program requirements updates or when training needs have been identified; support cluster team members to track MDTP training and follow up to the applicable populations.
- Review and provide with recommendations to local procedures for the lines of business, related to Sanctions controls and ensure they are kept to date according to latest program updates
- Manage and update on a permanent basis the Sanctions processes inventory and support keeping updated all Sanctions related materials/decks and presentations for the country/cluster as applicable.
- Oversee Citiscreening integrations (either migrations or new implementations) to ensure Sanctions requirements are covered and support UAT testing if/as required
- Preferably expertise of AML and Sanctions regulations, risks and typologies
- At least to 4-5 year of relevant experience in a financial institution position
- Knowledge of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fully bilingual in Spanish and English
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
- Work collaboratively with regional and global partners in other functional units; ability to navigate a complex organization
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) Knowledge in area of focus
- Bachelor’s degree; experience in compliance, legal or other control-related function in the financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof; experience in area of focus (OFAC/Sanctions Compliance); Advanced degree preferred
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.