Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Senior Executive Assistant
- Primary Location: United States,California,San Francisco
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Job Function: Business Management and Admin
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19033364
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Business Overview – Citi Research:
Citi Research focuses on delivering the highest quality company, sector, economic and geographic insights to our clients globally. The unit includes equity and fixed income research, economic and market analysis and product-specific analysis to help individual and institutional clients navigate a complex global marketplace. Citi Research is committed to maintaining the highest level of independence and objectivity in its proprietary products and insights. With over 300 equity analysts covering over 3600 companies worldwide, Citi Research is an industry leader in equity research globally. By leveraging our global platform, our focus is on thought leadership – premium content and generating ideas that help clients make accurate stock calls.
This position will sit within our US Equity Research team. This team is comprised of Analysts who provide in depth, high quality insights on equities to our clients as well as internal sales & trading teams who are actively trading within the equity markets. The chosen candidate will greatly interact with all levels of key internal constituents across the Organization as well as highly regarded external clientele.
Primary duties include providing expansive administrative coverage to four senior Equity (Research) Analysts at the Managing Director level. Secondary responsibilities encompass overall administration for a small yet fast-paced office environment consisting of approximately 17 professionals. Duties are complex and confidential requiring a high level of attention to detail, discretion and independent judgment. The ideal candidate will thrive in an analytical atmosphere, have a background supporting several constituents, and the ability to successfully manage multiple and shifting priorities.
• Maintain frequently changing calendars through Outlook and understand Executives’ priorities to effectively manage schedules. Ensure proactive resolution of scheduling conflicts.
• Coordinate appointments, meetings’ logistics, and document preparation, as appropriate. Ensure executive is prepared for all meetings with necessary materials, and document follow-up requirements including client activity in CRM tool.
• Handle incoming calls, and be able to exercise independent discretion when responding to inquiries.
• Coordinate frequent domestic and international travel arrangements.
• Prepare, reconcile, and track expense reports through Concur travel management and expense reimbursement system as well as payment of vendor invoices in Procure-to-Pay (P2P) system.
• Assist in assembly of marketing material requests at the direction of the Research Analysts.
• Facilitate the creation of presentation materials for various internal and external meetings. Specific ability to edit and create documents/presentations in PowerPoint, and export data to Excel.
• Organize and secure highly confidential company, employee as well as client information. Act as primary contact for semi-annual Legal/Compliance/Risk related requirements.
• Applies advanced communication skills to manage interactions with senior level internal and external contacts.
• Manage ad-hoc requests in areas around Technology research
• Provide onsite support for the office related to floor access, onboarding new hires, office supplies, records management, mailroom correspondence and technical/tools issues management.
• Extreme proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
• Ability to gain a strong command of internal systems (e.g., Video Conferencing, P2P, Citi Travel & Expenses, CRM for client activity tracking).
• 5+ years experience in a previous Administrative position
• Expert in multi-tasking, organizing, and prioritizing a must.
• Proactive and anticipatory team player with the interest to take initiative and work in a fast-pace environment.
• Approachable and professional presence and ability to engage with internal and external constituents.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail oriented with ability to work independently and prioritize workload.
• Demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism.
• Energetic, responsive team player with the interest to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred