Seismic & Structural Program Manager-Vice President-West Coast -Citi Realty Services
This position will report directly to the NAM West Region Head and will manage the Seismic Rollout Program, as well as partner with Citibank North America (CBNA) to support strategy and execution of the retail network as Citi undertakes a major repositioning to lead the next generation of digital banking. The role will also include work related to Seismic and life Safety Compliance upgrades.
This role requires an understanding of structural engineering as well as the retail banking operations and experience with delivering scalable roll out program in the retail industry.
Strategize, plan and implement the Seismic Roll Out roll out program; Strengthen and contribute to the management of global standards and methodologies ensuring a consistent approach to the compliance, delivery and design of Citi branches across the region.
- Collaborate with the Head of Retail and Consumer Business of North America in the evolution of the Smart branch strategy.
- Oversee the management and construction of the Seismic Roll Out projects within North America to ensure timescales, designs/specifications, quality and costs are achieved within approved parameters.
- Ensure direct, indirect, outsourced service providers and other vendors provide consistent, high-quality “best in class” services.
- Ensure compliance with corporate and local standards and procedures related to design approval (construction, sanitary, fire and premises occupation requirements, including permits and concessions).
- Work with governmental and nongovernmental jurisdictional authorities for permitting, design approval, compliance and construction implementation.
- Review FEMA 154 and ASCE reports completed with Schematic Design Level drawings
- Review structural and architectural drawings for conformance with internal procedures and design standards.
- Evaluate for conformance with Procedure with Program Manager.
- Request for and assess additional DD when required.
- Develop plans and budgets for review and approval.
- Develop requests for proposals for outside consultant, construction and various other outsourced vendor services.
- Assist on all aspects of Seismic Roll Out, POT design planning, engineering, procurement and construction closeout.
- Monitor schedule and costs against the project estimates. Report significant variances and develop corrective action plans.
- Work collaboratively with all potential stakeholders to develop comprehensive project plans based on approved funding. Project plans typically include: scope, schedule, cost, quality, roles and responsibilities, communication, risk and issue management. Obtain commitment to the plans.
- Analyze bids and interview bidders to evaluate qualifications.
- Work with governance and control organization to ensure governing standards are met.
- Ensure adherence to corporate Policies and guidelines during the delivery process.
- Ensure proper documentation is utilized to demonstrate assessment of potential risk.
- Review objectives, budgets and timelines to facilitate the approval of Capital Expenditure Proposals.
- Manage the project portfolio financial budget (expense & capital).
- Coordinate with Finance and outsourced service providers to develop budgets and update forecast by identifying Risks and Opportunities.
- Standards of conduct for employees
- Process oversight and measurement
- Sufficient approval authority levels
- Appropriate skills and training for personnel
- Testing for compliance controls
- Manage preparedness, tracking, and execution of Continuity of Business Plan
- Develop and manage processes for dashboard reporting, executive summaries, and monitoring progress against plan
- Contribute to analysis & reporting, presentations, IEPs and other deliverables
- Oversight of Retail MOR incorporating key metrics and monthly updates
- 5-10 years in a core Construction/Project management, 5 plus years’ experience managing project vendors
- Successful track record for completion of multi-million dollar projects on budget and within projected timelines
- Demonstrated leadership and adaptability when facing unique challenges encountered on each project
- Ability to persuade and influence others through developed communication and diplomacy skills with colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers
- Experience and ease in interfacing with Senior Management
- Very strong written, spoken and presentation communication skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Strong meeting organization and facilitation skills
- Team player with ability to handle strong personalities at all levels of the company
- Technical proficiencies in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft Project as well as industry standard project management tools.
- Bachelors degree in related field
Job Family Group:Corporate Services
Job Family:Real Estate Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs