Quality Assurance Analyst (VP)
Citi Commercial Bank (CCB) is a global line of business at Citigroup that provides commercial banking services to mid-sized companies. CCB aspires to be the global bank of choice for trade-oriented companies, with revenues between $10MM – $1B. CCB wants our clients to see us as trusted thought partners who bring simplicity in an increasingly complex world, provide client-centric solutions for long-term growth and pave the way for them to reach across borders and achieve their global vision. The main products and services, that support the Commercial Bank target segment, include: Lending, Cash Management, Trade, Foreign Exchange, Interest Rate Derivatives and Capital Markets solutions. CCB has operations in 25 countries.
Commercial Lending Management (“CLM”) manages the end-to-end commercial lending process for clients of the CCB. Key responsibilities include loan underwriting, credit and financial due diligence, portfolio management, loan structuring and documentation, and credit delivery and servicing. CLM manages approximately $50 billion in credit exposure across 15,000+ credit relationships.
Underwriting and data quality assurance are important frontline unit activities, responsible for identifying, managing and monitoring the quality of credit risk and data originated thru the CCB’s global lending platform. We are seeking a dynamic and motivated professionalto support the Quality Assurance Group through development and maintenance of Global MIS and data analytics.
The Data Mgmt Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Executing on a timely and best-in-class manner on all quality assurance reporting
Delivery and maintenance of monthly and quarterly scorecards
Assist management in data analytics and trending analysis for regular presentation to Global leadership team
Automate and streamline current excel based reporting to ensure improved accuracy and controls
- Assist in the development and implementation of a monitoring methodology to mitigate risk.
- Work in partnership with the CCB QA Head and CCB Data Quality Supervisor to support the Data Governance controls in applicable entities and entity units.
- Conduct and embed stronger Data Management controls consistent with Citi Data Management Policy globally across Finance and Risk.
- Assist in the preparation of training and review sessions with senior managers to assess their business, explain each survey question and recommend artefacts which are key for improving business scores.
- Designate Strategic Data Repositories and Approved Data Source
- Assist in the coordination of Quality Assurance Strategic Data Repositories and Approved Data Source Questionnaires for all systems across the Finance Risk & Infrastructure organization.
- Assist in the maintenance of Quality Assurance Data Services records management program which includes supporting all records related initiatives in a timely, accurate and comprehensive manner.
- Governance of Data Services Policies, Procedures & Standards
- Assist in the partnership with key cross functional stakeholders in Data Services to update, refine & enhance key Data documents.
- Function as a line of defense support for internal auditors, third party vendors with audits and independent validation
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly Review and Data Quality materials.
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Experience 6-8 years in data management.
Experience in developing MIS at a Financial Institution and producing monthly Quality Assurance or KPIs reporting for a large scale organization
Knowledge of Commercial Banking product
6-10 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
Results driven, with a strong organizational and strategic planning focus; able to complete assignments in a timely manner
Self-directed – listens critically the first time in order to execute immediately
Unwavering enthusiasm with a commitment to excellence, tenacity, attention to detail and integrity
BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, IT or any other related subject.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:Finance
Job Family:Data Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs