Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
CBNA O&T MC2020 Project Manager for Core Operations - Fixed Term, C12Apply Now Locations: Quezon City, National Capital Region Job Function: Operations Employee Status: Fixed Term (Fixed Term) Job ID: 19142954
The Project Manager provides full leadership and supervisory responsibility. Provides operational/service leadership and direction to team(s). Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge through provision of value-added perspectives or advisory services. May contribute to the development of new techniques, models and plans within area of expertise. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Generally has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness of end results and shared responsibility for planning and budgets. Work affects an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Full supervisory responsibility, ensuring motivation and development of team through professional leadership to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations as well as direction of daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Responsible for the daily execution of significant projects within a focus area and resolution of complex problems or transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes.
- Full ownership for one or more processes, reports, procedures or products, and may also be considered analytical or procedural experts representing a unit or team on cross-function process or project deliverables.
- May supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees, but will not typically have formal management role.
- Manages one team (consisting of support staff and/or entry-level analysts).
- Full leadership and/or supervisory responsibilities.
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge of concepts and procedures within own area to resolve issues.
- Ensures creation of project plan and charter benefits management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and central project issue log.
- Ensures resources are assigned to project & monitor commitment.
- Ensures change control is executed throughout project.
- Identifies, documents, and understands project dependencies Identify key stakeholders who participate in project scope definition.
- Tracks actual project costs, identify variances, and reforecast project costs as needed.
- Measures project management performance against standards.
- Ensures appropriate project staffing levels.
- Establishes project communication needs and create project communication plan.
- Creates the project risk management plan.
- Partners with cross function peers to create, administer, track, and eventually close project contracts.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 5-8 years of experience
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
Responsible in managing the overall implementation of the MC2020 project for Core Operations. This covers card embossing, statement rendition (Vendor and HP), cards payment, one bill, dispute handling, and other card operations related tasks; control management and reporting, GL setup and reconciliation, settlement, and parameter maintenances. Coordinates with the stakeholders on the project deliverables Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress Perform necessary testing related to item I Measure project performance (includes testing result, issues encountered, etc.) and reports the result to the Core Operations Head and other key stakeholders Manage the relationship with Business and other units within Core Operations Maintain and update comprehensive project documentation Attend meetings with the stakeholders and provide update on the status of tasks assigned to Core Operations Monitor the production live of the project. This will include issues encountered and the fix that will be implemented Handle the day to day monitoring of card embossing, card delivery, and behavior of cards produced under the MC2020 project Handle concerns on statement rendition, cards operations, and disputes for MC issued cards Manage overall Operations Control and Reporting to increase profitability by decreasing errors, costs, and operating risk Identify areas for automation / process improvements to improve control and create transparency through better reporting and metrics Support system testing for MC2020 through timely update of security matrices while adhering to established controls Support MC2020 project through accurate and timely parameter maintenances while adhering to established controls Strengthen controls through review of processes to ensure all are documented and current Demonstrate comprehensive understanding on Bank and Card Operations and Compliance Policies to mitigate risk and manage the business more closely front-to-back to prevent problems from occurring Timely escalation of potential risk issues, revenue leakages etc. Conducts a Service Review with inter-affiliates/stakeholders and address any issue that might arise
3 to 5 years’ experience in project management Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills Knowledge in Mastercard Association rules and is preferred
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PH
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.