Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
CBNA O&T MC 2020 Project Manager - Fixed Term, C12Apply Now Locations: Quezon City, National Capital Region Job Function: Operations - Core Employee Status: Fixed Term (Fixed Term) Job ID: 19136337
- Manages one team (consisting of support staff and/or entry-level analysts).
- Routinely handles exceptional/unusual issues that are complex in nature and of substantial departmental impact.
- Identifies areas for automation / process improvements and Recommends new work procedures.
- Timely escalation of potential risk issues, revenue leakages etc.
- Shares responsibility for budget, policy formulation and planning.
- Manages staffing requirement to meet operational needs.
- Evaluates subordinates' performance and makes recommendations for pay increases, promotions, terminations, etc.
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge of concepts and procedures within own area to resolve issues.
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of how own area collectively integrates to contribute to achieving overall business goals.
- Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations.
- Persuades and influences others through communication and diplomacy skills; may negotiate with external parties.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 5-8 years relevant experience
- Intermediate to senior level experience in a related role with commensurate people management experience.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
MC2020 Project Manager for Core Operations
Responsible in managing the overall implementation of the MC2020 project for Core Operations. This covers card embossing, statement rendition (Vendor and HP), cards payment, one bill, dispute handling, and other card operations related tasks; control management and reporting, GL setup and reconciliation, settlement, and parameter maintenances. Coordinates with the stakeholders on the project deliverables Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress Perform necessary testing related to item I Measure project performance (includes testing result, issues encountered, etc.) and reports the result to the Core Operations Head and other key stakeholders Manage the relationship with Business and other units within Core Operations Maintain and update comprehensive project documentation Attend meetings with the stakeholders and provide update on the status of tasks assigned to Core Operations Monitor the production live of the project. This will include issues encountered and the fix that will be implemented Handle the day to day monitoring of card embossing, card delivery, and behavior of cards produced under the MC2020 project Handle concerns on statement rendition, cards operations, and disputes for MC issued cards Manage overall Operations Control and Reporting to increase profitability by decreasing errors, costs, and operating risk Identify areas for automation / process improvements to improve control and create transparency through better reporting and metrics Support system testing for MC2020 through timely update of security matrices while adhering to established controls Support MC2020 project through accurate and timely parameter maintenances while adhering to established controls Strengthen controls through review of processes to ensure all are documented and current Demonstrate comprehensive understanding on Bank and Card Operations and Compliance Policies to mitigate risk and manage the business more closely front-to-back to prevent problems from occurring Timely escalation of potential risk issues, revenue leakages etc. Conducts a Service Review with inter-affiliates/stakeholders and address any issue that might arise
3 to 5 years’ experience in project management Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills Knowledge in Mastercard Association rules and is preferred
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PH
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.