Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
CBNA Consumer Bank Operations, 2020 Full Time Analyst, PhilippinesApply Now Locations: Quezon City, National Capital Region Job Function: Management Development Programs Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20160005
You're the brains behind our work
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi's Operations and Technology - Consumer Bank Operations Group is looking for Analysts to join its Full Time Analyst Program in the Philippines. The Full Time Analyst position(s) are a two-year rotational program comprising of development-focused rotations, continuous skills training, dedicated mentorship, and access to senior leaders.
We provide you with knowledge and skills you need to succeed
Global Consumer Bank Group (GCB) Operations is the business behind Citi’s retail presence across the globe. It is committed to delivering quality products, services, and business solutions that align to the consumer requirement and Citi’s strategy. It provides world class consumer business process outsourcing services and banking related consulting for Citi’s business globally. Be it in the area of customer onboarding, customer service, portfolio risk management, transaction services or credit operations, it drives efficiency and productivity in the processes that will impact the customer experience.
As a GCB Operations Analyst, you will benefit from Citi orientation program and business induction training which will provide a platform of knowledge and experience upon which you will build your career with Citi. You will also receive ongoing training and development opportunities including but not limited to business speaker series, cross-team projects, mentoring and coaching, and dedicated program management support.
Your time here will look something like this...
At Citi, we will give you access to valuable intelligence, decades of experience, and a wealth of perspectives on the future of the financial industry. So whether you will be advising on million-dollar mergers, scrutinizing banking practices, or opening a child’s very first account, you can make an impact and help make the right decisions at the right time. And it’s these decisions that help us all make progress - for our clients, for every employee, and for the business.
During the two-year program, you will complete 3 rotations across Consumer Business and Operations to deepen your knowledge base and develop your forward compatible skills:
• You will be involved in strategic projects involving digitalization, data analytics and process automation.
• You will learn about consumer product and exposure to sales or client experience
• You will play a key role in supporting our consumer clients through our Citiphone, credit operations, branch operations, core operations or risk and controls
• You will work in partnership with all teams from across the Bank, help develop and manage products, processes, and services in ways that maximize profitability while minimizing risk
• You will support Citi’s goal to Be the Best for Our Clients through the development of product expertise and processes that create consistent, exceptional & client centric services.
Analysts are expected to assume permanent placements within Consumer Bank Operations upon successful completion of the program. High performing Analysts are also eligible to apply for the various Early Career Talent programs in APAC Operations and Technology Organization to gain cross-business and cross-geography working experiences.
We want to hear from you if...
You are in your final year at university working toward an Undergraduate/Master’s degree and have superior academic performance at a top academic institution; with the following skills and attributes:
•3.3 minimum GPA or least 2nd upper class equivalent preferred
• Keen interest in developing a career in financial services
• Demonstrable track record of leadership experiences
• Possess high levels of drive, initiative and tenacity
• Outstanding communication and presentation skill
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Who we think will be a great fit...
As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow; we are looking for individuals who have a global perspective on the future of banking; and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We will also be looking for the following:
• Commitment to personal growth and career development; a strong desire to learn and be successful in a team environment
• Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
• Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision
• Resiliency to work in a challenging and changing high-volume; fast-paced environment
• Sense of urgency and ability to execute quickly and efficiently
• Out-of-the-box thinking and an ability to generate creative ideas by exploring many possible solutions to a problem
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.