Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Markets, Intern Analyst, Equity Structured Products - Paris (Europe, Middle East and Africa) - July IntakeApply Now Locations: Paris, Île-de-France Region Job Function: Equities Employee Status: University Programs Job ID: 80007594 Employee Status: emea
You're the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi is looking for a placement analyst to join the Markets team in Paris. In Markets, we advise our clients on the best investment opportunities in the markets, including equities, commodities, credit, futures, and FX and we buy, sell and structure their investments for them.
Your time here will look something like this...
* Interact on a daily basis with the Trading & Structuring teams
* Work on Structured Products & Exotic Options pricing requests
* Assist the desk with the creation of client presentations
* Focus on pre and post trade services (interacting with Origination, Valuation, Middle and Back Office departments)
* Interacting daily with clients
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We're committed to teaching you the ropes. The Markets placement analyst program runs for six months starting in July 2020. As an incoming placement analyst you will be placed on the Equities Structured Products desk. Working alongside our experienced professionals, incoming analysts will have the opportunity to actively participate and develop their skills in the above areas. At the end of your placement, successful analysts may be considered for a place on a full-time program.
We want to hear from you if...
* You are enrolled in a Finance/Mathematical Master’s degree programme at University or in a Business or Engineering school
* You are fluent in French and English
* You have good knowledge of derivatives, ideally in Structured Products, though the latter is not necessary
* You have strong attention to detail and are keen to work hard and be part of growing team
* Previous experience in Financial Markets is highly desirable
Who we think will be a great fit...
You are interested in Markets and you’re determined to succeed in the field. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility. You also have a strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in team environments
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
Applications will close at the latest on the 11th of May but all applications will be reviewed immediately on reception and we therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary.
Before you apply have you visited our ' Career Inspiration Page'? Head over to learn more about life at Citi, ask a question or get handy tips from the previous Q&A.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer