Corporate Banking, Full Time Analyst, Paris (Europe, Middle East and Africa)
You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
The role: join a unique leading global franchise
Citi is looking for full-time Analysts to join the Corporate Banking team in Paris.
Unique to Citi, the Corporate Bank sits at the very core of Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG). Indeed, Corporate Bankers are also responsible for:
* Delivering Citi’s comprehensive offer of Banking products across its unparalleled 98 countries Network. Citi is a truly global institution, and one the Corporate Bank’s roles is to deliver to its clients’ central finance teams a centralised coordination of global relationships.
* Deciding where to invest the firm's capital and executing on those investments. Most Banking products require capital, and the Corporate Bank is in charge of credit allocation which entails both taking a Risk approach (credit analysis, first line of defense) and a Business approach (return on capital, cross-sell opportunity).
* Working in partnership with a wide range of teams and Products. Investment Banking, Capital Markets Origination, Markets, Treasury and Trade Solutions, Risk... The Corporate Bank works with all of Citi’s Institutional Clients Group across geographies and acts as a Coordinator to ensure flawless client delivery.
To sum it up, Corporate Bankers are relationship-focused finance professionals responsible for understanding the wide range of complex financial issues facing our clients around the world. As a Corporate Banker, you will drive the client dialogue on capital structure, liability management, liquidity and funding strategies, risk management and investment solutions.
Your time here will look something like this...
* Conduct accounting and financial statement analysis, cash flow modeling and capital markets analysis
* Complete fundamental risk and credit analysis
* Liaise with product partners
* Coordinate with the Bank’s 98 countries Network
* Assist in the presentation and development of new ideas to clients
* Structure deals
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
A Best-in-class team
We put our clients at the very center of everything we do, and have expanded and long-lasting relationships with a number of French multinationals spanning all over the world, but we are also developing relationships with newcomers, such as Digital disruptors. Our goal is to be able to support our client on both transforming deals and supporting their daily treasury operations almost everywhere in the world.
Hence, Citi Paris is a leading international bank towards a number French clients, and one of the best Banking franchises in Europe. By joining us, you would be joining a global leader in its field.
You would also be joining a genuinely international working environment, with interactions with people from all geographies and backgrounds. Diversity is part of Citi’s DNA, and we are proud of it, as it is a great strength in today’s globalized world.
Last but not least, as a Corporate Banking Analyst, you will join a training program in London, where you will receive an in-depth education on a variety of these topics to learn the fundamentals of the Analyst role and introduce you to Citi's culture. So whatever your degree is in we will give you the training you need to excel. On top of that, once you hit the desk, Citi France cares and pays significant attention to career development of individuals to foster diversity at all levels of our organization. By the third year of the program; Analysts will have the opportunity to take advantage of internal mobility opportunities.
We want to hear from you if...
* You are in your final year of university or graduated
* Strong academics
* Interest in business
* You are fluent in English, French is a strong plus
Who we think will be a great fit...
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.
We'll also be looking for the following:
* Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn and success in team environments
* Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
* Strong communication, planning and organizational skills
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Driven individuals always targeting excellence in a demanding environment, in order to Be The Best for our clients
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
Applications will close on the 15th November 2020. We will begin to review applications before the deadline and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary
Before you apply have you visited our ' Career Inspiration Page'? Head over to learn more about life at Citi, ask a question or get handy tips from the previous Q&A.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer References
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs