Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Corporate Banking FIG , Intern Analyst, Paris ( Europe, Middle East and Africa) - July IntakeApply Now Locations: Paris, Île-de-France Region Job Function: BCMA Corporate Banking Employee Status: University Programs Job ID: 80007591 Employee Status: emea
You're the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for Intern Analysts to join the Financial Institutions Group (FIG) team within the Corporate Banking team in Paris, France. The FIG team specifically focuses on clients that are financial institutions, mainly banks, insurance companies, traditional and alternative asset managers and FinTech companies.
Corporate Bankers are relationship-focused finance professionals responsible for understanding the wide range of complex financial issues facing our clients around the world. As a Corporate Banker, you will help drive the client dialogue on capital structure, liability management, liquidity and funding strategies, risk management and investment solutions. Unique to Citi, Corporate Bankers are also responsible for deciding where to invest the firm’s capital and executing on those investments. Corporate Bankers work in partnership with various Citi groups across the firm including Risk Management, Investment Banking, Capital Markets Origination, Treasury & Trade Solutions and Markets.
Your time here will look something like this...
* Conduct accounting and financial statement analysis, cash flow modeling, and capital markets analysis Complete fundamental risk and credit analysis
* Liaise with product partners
* Assist in the presentation and development of new ideas to clients structure deals
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
If none of the above terms make sense right now, that’s ok! Our Internship is designed to help you increase your knowledge, and we will give you the training and support you need to excel. Top-performing Intern Analysts will be given the opportunity to return to Citi after graduation to work as a full-time Analyst.
We want to hear from you if...
* You are available to start in July 2020
* You have a strong academic background in Finance or Accounting
* You are currently enrolled in a University that can provide an internship agreement
* You have very good knowledge of Corporate Finance and Financial Markets
* You are fluent in English both written and oral (working language). Good level in French is recommended and additional languages beneficial but not essential
* You have advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
* You have relevant experience from previous internship(s) (preferably abroad)
Who we think will be a great fit...
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
* Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn and success in team environments
* Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
* Strong communication, planning and organizational skills
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity, ethical behavior and decision-making
* Interest in business
We recruit for 6-month internships from January to June and July to December. We therefore encourage early applications."
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary
Before you apply have you visited our ' Career Inspiration Page'? Head over to learn more about life at Citi, ask a question or get handy tips from the previous Q&A