Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
2019, EMEA, Markets, Placement Analyst, Equity Derivatives (Warrants) - Paris (Europe, Middle East and Africa) - July IntakeApply Now Locations: Paris, Île-de-France Region Job Function: Equities Employee Status: University Programs Job ID: 80006066 Employee Status: emea
You're the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi is looking for a placement analysts to join the Markets team in Paris. In Markets, we advise our clients on the best investment opportunities in the markets, including equities
Your time here will look something like this...
* Collect market information to assist you team on their competition monitoring and product pricing analysis
* Participate in producing sales and marketing material distributed to clients, including online contents
* Help structuring and issuing more than 100 new products every day
* Develop VBA based solutions to increase efficiency
* Support sales to provide best-in-class Investor Services
* Increased responsibility and client interaction as you continue to build knowledge and expertise on the program
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We're committed to teaching you the ropes. The Markets placement analyst program runs for six months starting in July 2019. As an incoming placement analyst you will be placed on the Equity Derivatives (Public Listed Products) desk. Working alongside our experienced professionals, incoming analysts will have the opportunity to actively participate and develop their skills in the above areas
We want to hear from you if...
* You have a good understanding of finance and have an interest in Markets
* You are fluent in French and English
* Are undertaking a Gap Year, in your final year of a Degree/Masters
* You have strong knowledge of Microsoft office, especially Excel.
* Knowledge of programming languages (VBA) is desirable.
Who we think will be a great fit...
You are interested in Markets and you’re determined to succeed in the field. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Commitment to personal growth and career development including mobility and flexibility. You also have a strong desire to learn, are proactive, building rapport and relationships in team environments
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
* Interest in business
Applications will be reviewed immediately on reception and we therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary.
Before you apply have you visited our ' Career Inspiration Page'? Head over to learn more about life at Citi, ask a question or get handy tips from the previous Q&A.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer